Better Late Than Never

Do you ever check the runoff ph?

1 Like

I too look for that range…

1 Like

I’m pretty lazy. What’s great about feeding at 13 is if it gets a little out of whack it’s still in acceptable parameters. I don’t think I have ever seen my runoff over 1600 ec

2 Likes

Every Saturday I feed with somewhere around 500 and 600 tds of gypsum only. Just like a regular feed. I feed to runoff each time. Two hours after lights on two hours before lights off. Room Rh is 44 up top and 52 on the floor. 80f

1 Like

Just ordered my first 1k centerfuge tubes. Lookout world

5 Likes

Cjxsb

11 Likes

She really racy like caffeine and alcohol. Halo on the brain. I’m pretty damn wrecked but still doing chores.

3 Likes

Damn, I need to give some of that to the wife :laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

Need to take your thread off “watching” and maybe even put it on mute. Sorry bro. You teased me enough with the budshots. Now the smoke report teases be killin me :joy:

1 Like

Ha, mine wonders why I always chop her stuff early. Can’t have her couchlocked or I’ll be fuuuuuked :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s messed up. I usually go the extra couch lock route just because I enjoy the quiet.

2 Likes

Sadly, quiet doesn’t exist around here. Too many kids :laughing:

She does enjoy a good Indica in the evening though.

1 Like

The high is definitely an up. Hate to say it but not much sour bubble influence or the Casey is just dominating the cross.

Must be, definitely some nice sativa in the lineage

1 Like

Honestly is would be a wild plant to s1. So much old-school in there would be interesting to see what you’d find

Looks like those tubes you ordered are going to come in handy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Honestly I’m trying to light a fire under my partners ass. He really enjoyed Casey as well And said he’s gonna setup a half tent.

@Zombie420 there are pictures of tony greens gg4 up there toward the beginning.

1 Like

Ok so I think I got a pack of the Casey’s secured. If I get them in hand. If I get an ok maybe a preservation run.

2 Likes

@StevenInRVA you cop your beans yet?

So how does a preservation run work here if I furnished the pack could I get a few tubes and call it a day on the rest? Do I get a say on who runs them?

4 Likes