Better Late Than Never

Finding my way around the site. Wandered over here to stake a claim. I use canna coco and their full line. For lights I have dual 600w hortilux chps, in the same room I also have a section dedicated for a hortilux 315 cmh. The are both on the same time stamp.
I am just finishing up a set of tony green RIL and bodhi purple unicorn f5.the tony green I had seed to jar in under 100 days so I am super happy about that.

41 Likes

Bodhi purple unicorn are just hitting day 70 I am 3 days I to flush and plan on giving them one more week. Veg is getting crowded. On deck I have tony greens exotic shit, briscos dos jelly f2 and 2 more ril with proper veg time.

11 Likes

Beautiful plants :seedling:

5 Likes

can’t wait to see the finished purple unicorn f5

2 Likes

The Purple Unicorn is a beautiful strain. Nice job!

2 Likes

Oh sweet, Tony’s RIL and Purple unicorn, two strains I’m watching/waiting seeds being made. That PU is beautiful!

3 Likes

Thats a beautiful handfull you there!

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Puf5 has been a real looker throughout the grow. Definetly needs 12+ so be warned.

3 Likes

Nice plants. Got any pics of the ril? Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

A ton what stage would you like it see?! Here is my cmh side day 66 here is my number 7 she has been voted off the island and instead of cull here I’m going to let her do her thing.
PXL_20201210_202017669|375x500

6 Likes

11 Likes

Here are some better images of the puf5

Uploading: PXL_20201211_195339902.jpg…

10 Likes

14 Likes

12 weeks?! :expressionless: well I’ll have to plan around them when I get and grow them then. Have others to harvest while they mature.

4 Likes

how is the bud density on the pu5? they look pretty airy

I hope it smokes as good as it looks.
Have you thought about doing a seed run with this bad girl?

3 Likes

I do have a couple that are pretty airy and a couple that are just solid. Seems they fatten up around the 11 week mark.

1 Like

Great question, I have an extra pack so if the smoke report is good Tony Green has first dibs 12 weeks is tough for my schedule. I don’t like announcing my plans. Y’all are invited just put in a good word with @twistedinfinity for me. Here is the pollen I will be using. Females invited so far are tony greens ril, bog sour bubble, barney farms lsd.

6 Likes

Hey corg…so glad you’re sharing your work. Interested in info and pics of your sour bubble… I was a couple brain cells away from ordering it last week. I’ve got a couple of BOG testers going right now (BK and Bogglegum)

2 Likes

Sour bubble holds a special place in my heart it’s easy to grow, short flower time and straight citrus gas. I got my pack from drohammed for some testers I am about to run. 9lb hammer x platinum huckleberry. I recommend sour bubble for anxiety, insomnia, withdrawl symptoms heavy indica. Great medicine. Downside is you gotta be in lookout for pm from my experience gotta stay vigilant.

1 Like