Better Late Than Never

Finding my way around the site. Wandered over here to stake a claim. I use canna coco and their full line. For lights I have dual 600w hortilux chps, in the same room I also have a section dedicated for a hortilux 315 cmh. The are both on the same time stamp.
I am just finishing up a set of tony green RIL and bodhi purple unicorn f5.the tony green I had seed to jar in under 100 days so I am super happy about that.

73 Likes

Bodhi purple unicorn are just hitting day 70 I am 3 days I to flush and plan on giving them one more week. Veg is getting crowded. On deck I have tony greens exotic shit, briscos dos jelly f2 and 2 more ril with proper veg time.

16 Likes

Beautiful plants :seedling:

5 Likes

can’t wait to see the finished purple unicorn f5

3 Likes

The Purple Unicorn is a beautiful strain. Nice job!

2 Likes

Oh sweet, Tony’s RIL and Purple unicorn, two strains I’m watching/waiting seeds being made. That PU is beautiful!

4 Likes

Thats a beautiful handfull you there!

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Puf5 has been a real looker throughout the grow. Definetly needs 12+ so be warned.

5 Likes

Nice plants. Got any pics of the ril? Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

A ton what stage would you like it see?! Here is my cmh side day 66 here is my number 7 she has been voted off the island and instead of cull here I’m going to let her do her thing.
PXL_20201210_202017669|375x500

13 Likes

20 Likes

Here are some better images of the puf5

Uploading: PXL_20201211_195339902.jpg…

21 Likes

23 Likes

12 weeks?! :expressionless: well I’ll have to plan around them when I get and grow them then. Have others to harvest while they mature.

4 Likes

how is the bud density on the pu5? they look pretty airy

1 Like

I hope it smokes as good as it looks.
Have you thought about doing a seed run with this bad girl?

3 Likes

I do have a couple that are pretty airy and a couple that are just solid. Seems they fatten up around the 11 week mark.

2 Likes

Great question, I have an extra pack so if the smoke report is good Tony Green has first dibs 12 weeks is tough for my schedule. I don’t like announcing my plans. Y’all are invited just put in a good word with @twistedinfinity for me. Here is the pollen I will be using. Females invited so far are tony greens ril, bog sour bubble, barney farms lsd.

14 Likes

Hey corg…so glad you’re sharing your work. Interested in info and pics of your sour bubble… I was a couple brain cells away from ordering it last week. I’ve got a couple of BOG testers going right now (BK and Bogglegum)

4 Likes

Sour bubble holds a special place in my heart it’s easy to grow, short flower time and straight citrus gas. I got my pack from drohammed for some testers I am about to run. 9lb hammer x platinum huckleberry. I recommend sour bubble for anxiety, insomnia, withdrawl symptoms heavy indica. Great medicine. Downside is you gotta be in lookout for pm from my experience gotta stay vigilant.

3 Likes