BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log (Part 1)

Up next is the Undertow. A cross of GG4 and Point Blank. Really pretty in my opinion.

17 Likes

And finally the Tropicana Poison. Like I said. I need to figger out why shes eating her fan leaves. But she is frickin awesome to look at.

Thats it for now. Have a little work to do out here on a side project. Then i will get updated on my bedroom tent. Wait till you see those plants. Mama mia!

30 Likes

Gorgeous plants there @BigMike55 ! :heart_eyes:

That frosted purple fringe on those leaves looks so neat. Where are these Tropicana poison from? @other_barry ? I’ve got some I need to pop. :wink:

4 Likes

Pretty nice eh?

24 Likes

I will have to look and see. Not other barry. Dont know him.

2 Likes

@BigMike55 Damn beautiful!!! Simple as that! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs: :pray:

Yet I heard you mentioned someone with “cojones” to find ways to criticize your stuff!! No clue why!!! Other than he/she’s wrong!! :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ok. Im gonna go ahead and do this first.

First look when I open the tent.

19 Likes

First is Euterria. She is all out smelly. And sticky. And greay. And I think I love her.

21 Likes

I definitely love her. Think Ive got a few of those to pop too. :wink:

3 Likes

How about the Mighty King Tut? I love the spear tips on this one.

20 Likes

Everything looks great BigMike :grinning:

Those Tropicana Poison are from @other_barry

5 Likes

And lastly we have three nice Lavender Frosting plants. Oh the buddage on her is frickin awesome. I dont know which is my favorite. This, the Trop Poison, or the King Tut. Hell I pick all of them.

21 Likes

Hard to pick a favourite when they all look so good haha, great genetics + great grower = super plants!

6 Likes

Thanks guys. For stopping by. I will fire up a couple bong hits right now. In your honor. Lol.

5 Likes

Couple grows ago i was given some seeds by a bud. He no longer lives around here so i lost contact with him.
Anyways I grew some of his Grape Cookies, as he called it. So I really was not too impressed withe the plant until the very end of outside grow. It turned very dark looking and i though it was pretty.
Anyways during the grow, i put some pollen from PPP on a few branches.
The resulting seeds look like this.

So just for shits and giggles. And since the smoke is really nice. I threw a handful of those pale seeds with no stripes into a wet papertowel and heres what I have 1 1/2 days later.

I didnt think those seeds would pop. They are lager seeds. Hard as pebbles.
Bottom line. Dont discard seeds cuz they dont ‘ look right’.

13 Likes

Man I could lick those leaves, the buds, eat’em!! Especially after decarb!! :astonished: :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :beers: :seedling: :fire: :hugs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :+1: :+1: :hugs:

3 Likes

Supafreak seeds all look like that. Pale with no stripes.

1 Like

No, I don’t think she will like it. She’s going to LOVE it!

2 Likes

I definitely sent some to you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Especially if they are Freakshow seeds. I thought I was sent the last seeds in a bag that had been picked through! lol

1 Like