Bizzle’s Mostly Auto Grows

Also straight from HLG. They’ve been sitting in the box for a bit. :laughing:

3 Likes

Damn, well if you aren’t happy with them please let me know. I’ll take them off your hands!

2 Likes

Sensi run on two Guerreros. Many more tops this time. The right one is a reveg. I will thin these out after stretch. I’ve been crushing stems to slow stretch.

10 Likes

Zamaldelica Express. Front is male, back two looking female although no pistils yet.

12 Likes

How many days did it take your males to start showing balls?

1 Like

Three weeks on the nuts. Pun intended.

1 Like

Seems very quick, they look great. Definitely following along with this grow.

1 Like

Seems my posts earlier weren’t privy to the new shit. One more male and pistils confirmed on the lone female. Now it stands, two males on left, lone female on right. Already snipped some leaf and a node or two on each male. Really won’t need all that much pollen. A ml or two is great.

14 Likes

2 by 2 filling nicely with Two Highland Guerreros in back and Blueberry and Urkle in front.

14 Likes

Aaaaand the Zamaldelica Expresses four weeks from sprout…

She’s a branchy one. I’ve been tucking fan leaves to allow light to those lowers. Also, she looks happier when the humidity increases, less so as it goes down. Its winter here so humidity will remain on the low side.

The boys in back. A few balls, but nothing dropping pollen.

13 Likes

Zamaldelica Express female 5 weeks from sprout.

The males have been reduced to this after plucking some flowers and dusting the lowers. Hoping to save just a little pollen for some Super Orange Haze.

12 Likes

Quick week five flower update on Guerreros in the back of the flower tent. Left is #3 the hardcore mint/menthol and the right is #6 the seemingly frostiest, fastest, dankest (perhaps garlic) pheno and my favorite I believe.

#6 one of the several tops.

#6 lower

14 Likes

ZExpress had to be flopped as she reached for the light. A set of driver bits was enough to bend her over. Perfect timing as the lowers will be loving that light. Pretty much an insta canopy.

Finally, some male ZExpress flowers ripening. Both males popped pistils in the upper bracts. It was all balls down low to the top, which gave way to clusters of nanners, then pistil up high. Interesting indeed. Have been watching the female for intersex signs but she looks good so far.

16 Likes

Beautiful!

What size are the small Zamaldelica cubbies?

3 Likes

Sorry, the small plants in front are just vegging clones of blueberry and urkle. The males were chopped and a couple branches snipped. One male was as tall or taller than the female and branchy as well. Another a bit shorter maybe 2- 2 1/2 ft. Female is 3+ ft, tall male would have been closer to 4 ft in 1/2 gallon pots.

4 Likes

I was talking about the size of the compartments. My wife calls small spaces like that “cubbies” guess that’s not universal lingo.

They look like maybe a foot and a half wide, couple feet deep and 4’ tall?

1’x2’x4’? Look nicely done with the reflectix. Love that stuff

3 Likes

One of my two Zexpress males showed pistils on the upper parts also! I trashed him, and the other one looks fine so far. Only major difference is that the herm one had higher light levels from the start. Weird trait, doesn’t seem like an issue unless the girls do it.

Assuming this boy doesn’t also throw pistils, I could try drying and sending you some pollen if you’re worried about using yours. Should have the first of it in a week I think.

5 Likes

Oh sorry, on the ghetto cab, you’re right abouts, 4’ high, 1.5’x 2’ maybe??? It used to be two pieces that I made a long time ago that sat side by side to veg a few plants. $7 in 1 by 2 plus the roll of reflectix that I had lying around. I recently dug it out of the garage rafters and stacked one onto the other with some mods for added height. You’re right though, reflectix is handy. Have a little lizard heater in there plus the qb96 led and fan and its now the cheapest grow tent you’ve ever seen. Stretching that $7 investment. Really I just need more grow space. :laughing:

7 Likes

@RainToday , I totally agree there. I have seen pistils on males before and it didn’t translate to balls or nanners on the female so I’m wary, but I’ll keep a look out.

Thanks for the pollen offer, but she has already been dusted. Nice to see people like you and @Dog growing them out! I have one more pack plus a three pack of Ace’s that are fem Zamaldelicas. Wanted pollen from the boys first before I got into Ace’s version.

2 Likes

Nice! Yeah, I held back one seed, planning to use it to diversify in a second generation. Your seed swapping suggestion is a nice upgrade to that too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes