Black, Bay Area, Bodhi, Beans, Been Booming Baby!

If you’ve followed this journal you’ve seen my beautiful Auntie and her wonderful work. She had a stroke Friday before last. Right side paralyzed and unable to communicate.

Well She’s up and walking every day for PT and had the nerve to call me bout an hour ago. I can’t put this happiness in words but I wanted to share it. Yes. Thank you. Then :mailbox_with_mail:

@JohnnyPotseed thanks cuz. I thought we agreed to hold off till Im able to pay. I will take care of you after the 17th. Thank you kind sir.

BLESS UP OG

14 Likes

Mad strength and power to Auntie, you go girl! :muscle:

4 Likes

Don’t sweat it cuz, that was my mistake I sent them. You were on my list and I neglected to mark ‘hold’ So they’re yours free.

7 Likes

:sob::sob:Yes @Rogue

My Mom was a Bonsai enthusiast and Auntie ( no blood just Black) her #1 student.

Blessed

7 Likes

^^ 4 Stuck In Plain Sight autos outside doing nothing. I’m done with autos. Tried Mephisto and all was cool but very small.

5x5 Decided to stop watering big pots and Sips. Maybe 1 more for 5gs. We’ll see. Blue Thai, Goji and Garlic Goji were all clones from the Summer grow. I do not remember trichs like this. Heads visible to the naked eye.
Lotsa little leaf in the flowers. Thinking the soil is too N rich and/or overwatered. Could be nothing.🤷

Will post 5x5 pics later

Peace

Edit: Holla if interested in the remaining auto seeds

5 Likes

Why couldn’t I met her a long time ago? lol like in 1984 when I moved from outdoor to indoor growing!?! The wife and me didn’t learn about Bonsai’d Ganja plants until 1999 here on OG from Oldtimer1’s tute on it! lol it sure does save on space!

2 Likes

Strawberry Headband Day 45f:

Tahoe OG:

These aren’t the ones that I mentioned but I’m too lazy to get those out. You should get the idea. Trichs.

Edit 3 new items here to stay: Gnarly Barley, Bu’s Blend, and the Mega Phos. One of these could be the difference, but I really think it’s the 3-4 year old soil🤷

11 Likes

Gotta sow autos in big pots from the get go, then they do well.

I stopped using them in my stacked pots, they don’t play well with others, they be loners.

3 Likes

I thought cutting the bottom outta solos would do the trick. I’m gonna focus on photos for the near future. Lotsa beans to look through. Did you get any Stuck In Plain Sight from the fall box?

3 Likes

No, I got Super Lemon Haze if I remember correctly.

I’m halting influx of seeds for a while, I have enough, but then again, maybe I’m suffering from mild delusion as I write this. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Garlic Goji:

Goji #2:

Goji #3:

Old Soul:

14 Likes

Looking good my friend, that garlic Goji has me really intrigued. And that Tahoe! Man I love me some real Tahoe. Keep up the great work!

4 Likes

Plant count is Apartheid: show me your papers Kaffir/stoner/grower. Just saying

4 Likes

@WeTokeChronic the Stork arrived. Good looking out. Thank you. I remember you working with B’s Lavender Jack so I assume Lavender x DosiDos not sure about Mimosa Mints. Thanks again growmie.

7 Likes

Will shut down 5x5 after this harvest. Preparing for outdoors and thinking about running these. SSDD BX1 @HolyAngel
CIndy99(Evil Pineapple) x BOG Sour Strawberry @CADMAN
Acapulco Gold Purple/AG from the fall box
And 2 fems: Frankenstein @JohnnyPotseed and a Lemon Tree from pirateshipbaba.

Unfortunately there’s no cuts of Goji #1(the whyte, or Garlic Goji which are 1 & 2 and will have a reveg attempt :crossed_fingers:. Tahoe OG & Strawberry Headband are 3 & 4 to look at with the skinnyness of Old Soul placing it at 5 Goji#2 6. Ranked by visual aesthetic alone. Still gotta finish and burn. OS, Mother’s Milk #31 or either Blue Thai could become the best😉. Probably run 3-4 of these too. Big pots 25-30 will be top dressed and run again with multiple reg seedlings. 15s and Sips for fems and clones and will start later.

Never too early to plan.

5x5 lights down to 50%. Put a gallon of water with 1/4 cup Epsom in the Sips on Wednesday. Smelled better Thursday. So Friday 3g with 3 Tbs Epsom each on the potted plants. Salt towards the end seems counterproductive. 🤷
Sulfur. Langbeinite plus these Kale Broccoli and Cauliflower seedlings will also be a part of our Summer Sulfur inputs.

What a wonderful plant we share.

^^Oh yeah there’s also rooted cuts of the 2 BOG Sour Bubble f2 from @DougDawson, currently sharing the 2x2 with a young Diesel Tree, that are possibles for Summer fun

Have a wonderful weekend

Peace

12 Likes

Would LOVE to see this Outdoors :heart_eyes: :heart: :two_hearts: @LivingBlackSoil

6 Likes

Well that’s a done deal then. That and the Acapulco are as close to definite as possible. Anything particular to look out for?

3 Likes

Mimosa Mints is
(lavender Jack x mimosa x(lavender Jack x vanilla frosting x animal mints bx1 breeder cut)

Lavender Dosidos is
(Lavender Jack x Vanilla Frosting x Cherry Dosidos curators cut from Node Labs) :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Mmmm those sound delicious :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Hey @JoeCrowe please look at this plant :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

There’s only 1 of those sac looking things(lower left) on her and many pistils. Fem Diesel Tree.
Girl? Herm?

Edit: Profile pic looks like possible pollen

4 Likes