Black, Bay Area, Bodhi, Beans, Been Booming Baby!

Stay tuned. This will be a 2023 project.

9 Likes

These are bodhi wishes. Those are nft packs(not fully tested). Meaning he didn’t actually release that line. Those were for testers but he changed things up this year.

2 Likes

The Razzberry Unicorn definitely said NFT but I don’t remember that for the Time Bender. Guess I’ll ask Shoe. Thanks.

So about a week ago I thought that the Blue Thai and Iraqi Goji we’re the least interesting things going. The IG outside is chunky and the BT outside, 1 tall and 1 short, are stacking. Unknown unknowns. All are beautiful and interesting. Really like how the Magic Goat out and in look. Thicker than a snicker. Outside Babylon Buster isn’t the same as the in. Maybe leans towards the 88g13. A week or two away for the Circle and Cherry Trance outside. Inside maybe the Space Monkey or Razzberry Unicorn are the fastest. Doesn’t look like anything will be ready before the start of week 9.

I was told to kill the Garlic Goji herm immediately but not the Babylon Buster or Razzberry Unicorn. Been watching em close. There were hella lil footballs on the GG and it was earlier in the process. We will see how many seeds come out the 5x5.

Happy with the lack of PM. Thrip damage inside and out. I think the FPJ/FFJ attracts em even with the vinegar I add. Gonna hit the 4x4 with Zymes.

Roots on a few of the cuts this morning, very nice. Plants in the 2x2 are to the light, gonna try to raise it more. City Picker in my immediate future. 1 Earthbox 1 CP and pots will fill the 5x5 next run.

^^ First attempt at FAA. 3 different types of fish. Small amount. If a bucket takes 6 months I’m hoping this’ll be ready in 4.

Thanks for stopping by and please remember: safety first and then teamwork.
Peace

5 Likes

8 Likes

Lotsa Bodhi Berner LLxZ talk on Shoes Discord

4 Likes

Everyone:

Me: KANYE WEST DOESN’T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE

3 Likes

Was top dressing in the 4x4 last night, when I saw a male flower on a Garlic Goji. Got my phone to document and couldn’t find it. Damnit. Did find these though and they are not the original.

And a plant pic:

Day 31f. Chopped it, wet it down and fed it to the worms. Second Garlic Goji herm. 2/4 GG herms ain’t cool.
Peace

8 Likes

Black people in America live despite less than stellar conditions. The fact that the other plants are healthy isn’t an indication that the soil is good. These plants are amazing, like Black people, resilient intelligent and strong. Molasses is cool but can be overdone. Top Dress good stuff from DTE or BAS and use tap water. Did I read part A/B nutes are used?

@LemonadeJoe I wrote the above post. Thread title is Can Someone tell me what is going on. Please check it out and lemme know if this is inappropriate on your site. I love OG and only seek clarity.
Thanks

Edit: Smh.

Edit #2: post was flagged and I deleted it. OP said I made non Black people uncomfortable. I’m open to learn about this.
Earlier in thread an assumption was made that he could put his arm under the light to determine intensity. OP said his Melanin made it undoable. That assumption made me uncomfortable.

Done

4 Likes

Biggest plant outside, The Circle, was looking really weird Friday. Fan leaves were sagging but flower leaves were in prayer🤔. Gave her a gallon of water and leaves perked up. Might be a problem going on, a fungus?Magic Goat outside looks similar but less so. If this sounds familiar please let me know.
Then it started raining on Sunday. Concerned about water in flowers. Brought 2 plants into the 4x4 Iraqi Goji and Blue Thai to keep safe. Wanted to put Space Monkey in too but she has some issues that I think will explode in a tent. Leaf damage led to looking underneath at 30x there were 2 black specks. 60x and the black spots had little red legs and were moving :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. She looks to be close to finishing. Will spray new 4x4 plants with Dr. Zymes.

^^The Circle on Sunday :pensive:

^^ New 4x4 setup

Edit: Does the Circle look weird or am I tripping?

7 Likes

^^The Circle this afternoon Monday 9/19/22. Day after a pretty good Rain. Pot isn’t heavy or light, right in the sweet spot as far as weight. Why so saggyous? Maybe finishing outside is more extreme than in but don’t she look weird Joe?

On a more positive note there are no signs of PM, and it rained yesterday. Beautiful sunny day today. Sposeta Rain tonight and be cloudy resta the week. Thought I’d get a tarp to put em under today… maybe tomorrow. Any pointers on LITFA in the mind, like stop thinking about it so much and with such concern. We desperately need Rain in California and here I am worrying about it. Not cool. Truth is the outside stuff wasn’t really planned, just had extra cuts. Learning a bunch out there. All is as it should be.

The bigger the pistil the bigger the calyx… is what my mind is saying. African Dragon, Magic Goat and Iraqi Goji have substantial pistils. Watching.

Millions of Cannabis plants will be harvested this year from locations way less hospitable than Northern Cali baby. Easy like Sunday morning, easier said than done :joy:
Peace

Edit: Decided to capitalize Rain from now on. Yes

7 Likes

Just watch that the rain doesn’t spark bud mold. That shit thrives on humidity! I never let rain touch my outdoor plants, they are in a green house.

1 Like

Yeah I had to remove inches off the Iraqi Goji moved to the 4x4 due to bud mold. Hope I got it all.
Thanks

3 Likes

No words:

Edit: Not feeling Caterpillars or Butterflies

4 Likes

Have you been using BT? I have found that if you don’t spray with BT weekly, some of your plants will likely need to be trashed as the caterpillars will continue to eat and poop inside your flowers which leads to mold. If not, it’s just left up to chance or the moths wishes on which plant it is drawn to as I have had some plants get heavily infested with caterpillars if I didn’t spray where a plant 10 feet from it wasn’t affected at all (even without spraying).

2 Likes

My words embarrassed you? Or was it something else? A trip how important everyone’s feelings are, how dare I upset non Black people. ___ please. Black people’s ‘wins’ don’t come from apologies or nice smiles. Consistent resistance! Research Dr. Kings holiday. Apologies ain’t get that and pretty smiles didn’t end the Maafa. Self respect is dangerous and sometimes it can make others uncomfortable. So be it. If you disagree we can discuss public or private. I am not happy that I let it go for this long, I beg forgiveness from all that came B4 me and all to follow.
Peace in struggle.

5 Likes

The Old Soul and Strawberry Headband seedlings have outgrown the 2x2. Still haven’t identified sex. Been a month in these pots. Big plants. Maroon Baboon didn’t keep up. A good plant, nice color and trichs. Small flowers and a generic high. There’s 2 outside and they represent the end of the MB.

7 Likes

Aren’t those little plants over the 7th node and reached maturity yet?

2 Likes

I wanna say yes they are. Does that mean sexing em should be easy?

Edit: will check tonight

2 Likes

Yah usually you can see something after the seventh node! I find a magnifying glass helps.

3 Likes

Found something. Hoping the 5x5 isn’t completely seeded. Plucked this beauty from African Dragon

6 Likes