Black, Bay Area, Bodhi, Beans, Been Booming Baby!

Is it trich? Got a pic? I’d think it’s fine, everyone looks happy. I get blooms of trich from time to time, I pay no attention to it.

Edit. LABs is trichs worst(or worse?)enemy

3 Likes

I’ll post a pic this evening. I have no clue what it is, not worried, just curious.

@JoeCrowe I’m considering a Sulfur spray this weekend. Is it too late?

Thanks

2 Likes

As long as you aren’t in bloom, spraying sulfur on them is fine. I would make sure of what it is first though before treating them.

1 Like

Under the cover? Like the thing people use to cover their pots when they’re growing in Earthboxes etc? I dunno, I don’t grow with those, but fungal growth in general is a pretty good sign of a healthy and thriving soil ecosystem. Or whatever haha.

Are you sure it’s actually blue? Could it be your lights making it look blue? White fungal growth on the top of your soil is Santa’s Beard, usually. And that’s always good, I think. I know I always get very excited when I see it underneath/on my mulch.

Anyway, you’re asking the wrong person about this haha. I’ve been on autopilot for a few years now, haven’t been doing any reading about soil/fungus/growing stuff lately. And I’ve pretty much forgotten everything I’ve read about it, except,”Santa’s Beard good…” haha.

2 Likes

Day 10F so I guess it’s too late.

Edit: Mother’s Milk #31 and Tahoe OG only had 1 spraying. The lil fem Mac Dragon x Bruce Banger has not been sprayed. All else sprayed twice.

2 Likes

oo dang, the ones with only a single spray could potentially, perhaps, maybe infest. I’ve had one spray wipe it out, but also one spray has failed, so I always recommend two. Never had 2 sprays fail! Get a magnifying glass and inspect, or use a UV flashlight to check for glow.

2 Likes

Day 10f. Wanna spray in 2 days.

1 Like

Just remember anything it touches will taste like gun powder, so if there are any buds on there you spray that you later smoke it’ll be gross. Up to you, if you want to risk it!

3 Likes

I love OG!

Cinderella 99 (Evil Pineapple) x BOG Sour Strawberry.

Big ups @CADMAN hope you and yours have a happy holiday season.

4 Likes

A peek under the EB cover:

5 Likes

Not worried at all. Lemme explain. I have a little Tupperware container with some compost, EWC, Bokashi, Oatmeal, Oat flour, Nutritional Yeast and a lil Date Sugar. Trying for fungus. Looked blue a week ago:

Like this today:

All is well. Have a fantastic weekend. Love.

Peace

Edit: To be clear I have no idea what is what. No microscope, just going by the look of the plants and the gut🧘

Edit#2: and the beard

7 Likes

What a difference a week makes

Day 17f The cfm pvc has been swallowed, disappeared. Too many plants.4 Goji f2s(3 cuts) in 3 big pots, 2 Garlic Goji in a big pot, Strawberry Headband in City Picker, Old Soul and Tahoe OG in Earthbox, 2 Blue Thai cuts in 5gs and Mother’s Milk #31 in 5g. EB and 5gs on crates. By Monday defoliation should be done. Gotta take some cuts of Gojis, Blue Thais and Garlic Goji all else is rooted in solos. Stinky tent. No boy parts :crossed_fingers:. Pistils whyte everywhere, did find a bit of red on 1 Strawberry Headband flower thinking it maybe light related, watching. Cut a large part of SH off cuz it was uneven :disappointed:

Also switched on/off times from 6/6 to 3/3, so 9 hours of light that day. Switched 2x2 to 3/5 hoping to see sex soon. Sour Bubble seedlings look happy short squat and branchy

Seems like a lotta funk for February. I give thanks. Yes

Forward

15 Likes

Flower tent looking good with all that variety :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Nice variety, thats gonna be a sweet canopy when those buds get big. Looks beautiful @LivingBlackSoil :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Seems like SIPs are taking over your grow space! Gardens looking beautiful brother!

2 Likes

Hey @CrunchBerries the goal is to put a 3x3 bed in the 4x4 2more CPs will make 4 SIPS for the 5x5. Then I can compare. The latest DIY version you shared is definitely interesting, but the CPs are like $30.
Bottom watering in the 2x2 so a little subirrigation there too.

4 Likes

Thanks for the nice words. LITFA time. Stay outta the way. There are 2 QB panels 420w and 450w both are around 60%. Photone app is the closest to a light meter. Mindbrain wants to turn em up, but the plants say ow everytime I try. I gotta stay outta the way so these ladies can express their truths. Top dressed Sips, 5gs and the 2x2 on Tuesday. Watered it in with the Banana tea that lives in the fridge. Gonna use MegaPhos 2-3 more times maybe a little silica as well. Week 5 on should be water only, if I can LITFA right. Pineapple ffj + vinegar might happen too. FWSA is a serious condition that I fight daily.

Peace

Edit: FWSA = Fiddles With Stuff Slot or fucks with shit alot.

3 Likes

OG beans:

This site is amazing!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::partying_face::partying_face:

Big ups: @ramblinrose @syzygy @DougDawson @CADMAN @PAGODASEEDS @misterbee
@Randar @Rhai88 @JohnnyPotseed @highminwin

and everyone else spreading these jewels around the :earth_africa:

Grateful to be a part of a quiet movement, a positive movement, a teaching/learning movement. Mek it better. Yes

Giving Thanks

Oh yeah there’s an OG slap headed this way.

Edit: pothead prolly left some names out. Please forgive :pray:

18 Likes

If you ever get low on seeds, hit me up. I have a few different things.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thanks for the OG offer. Always interested in interesting things. Here’s a pic of non-OG gear. Mostly from @pirateshipbaba

Love his packaging.

Thanks @Greenfingers where can I view what you have available?

Oh yeah, if you don’t miss Marko your either cold hearted or not reading Saga. Fix yoself.

Edit: Time Bender from B. 8 seeds left

4 Likes