Black, Bay Area, Bodhi, Beans, Been Booming Baby!

Lol dammit.

1 Like

Good looking grow, bumped some of your 9’s :wink:

2 Likes

i’m still trying to nail down watering but it seems like the dryer the better, and i kinda try to do heavy watering but spread 'em apart, not sure if thats good or what

1 Like

Is there a way to ban users from a thread I’ve created?

1 Like

You can use the ignore function. Not sure how it works but you can basically not see any posts from a member. Can anyone chime in on how that works?

1 Like

If you go into someone’s profile, you can select normal, muted, ignored.

3 Likes

Trying to stay positive.

6 Likes

I apologize @CrunchBerries & @JoeCrowe.

I don’t do social media, but have done time. Respect. Please forgive my participation.

Peace

3 Likes

Dude! You don’t have to apologize!! Much love homie!

2 Likes

I am embarrassed by my participation. I apprecilove your kindness but I shoulda been better. I apologize because I made a mistake.

Baby Crunch kicking? Does he have any favorites like food or music. Prescription: Sing Trenchtown Rock 1/2 inch away from the belly.

^^ Garlic Goji swelling. It’s a beautiful Bay Area day and I can practice kindness till I get it right.

Ashé.

10 Likes

I really doubt nanners happen because of this, light stress, yes, but a faint glow in the dark isn’t gonna cause nanners, remember that in the wild the full moon is much brighter than these little lights.

2 Likes

Should be here this week or next! He loves all foods and his favorite music is Jodeci and Marvin Sapp! Glory! Glory!!

4 Likes

Allelujah. Jah Bless!

5 Likes

Don’t worry that you could say something that would shock me or make me judge you not worthy. I was just worried that ugh negativity could creep over and lay a dark egg.
It’s all about the love, in dealing with humans and plants :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you’ve followed this journal you’ve seen my beautiful Auntie and her wonderful work. She had a stroke Friday before last. Right side paralyzed and unable to communicate.

Well She’s up and walking every day for PT and had the nerve to call me bout an hour ago. I can’t put this happiness in words but I wanted to share it. Yes. Thank you. Then :mailbox_with_mail:

@JohnnyPotseed thanks cuz. I thought we agreed to hold off till Im able to pay. I will take care of you after the 17th. Thank you kind sir.

BLESS UP OG

14 Likes

Mad strength and power to Auntie, you go girl! :muscle:

4 Likes

Don’t sweat it cuz, that was my mistake I sent them. You were on my list and I neglected to mark ‘hold’ So they’re yours free.

7 Likes

:sob::sob:Yes @Rogue

My Mom was a Bonsai enthusiast and Auntie ( no blood just Black) her #1 student.

Blessed

7 Likes

^^ 4 Stuck In Plain Sight autos outside doing nothing. I’m done with autos. Tried Mephisto and all was cool but very small.

5x5 Decided to stop watering big pots and Sips. Maybe 1 more for 5gs. We’ll see. Blue Thai, Goji and Garlic Goji were all clones from the Summer grow. I do not remember trichs like this. Heads visible to the naked eye.
Lotsa little leaf in the flowers. Thinking the soil is too N rich and/or overwatered. Could be nothing.🤷

Will post 5x5 pics later

Peace

Edit: Holla if interested in the remaining auto seeds

5 Likes

Why couldn’t I met her a long time ago? lol like in 1984 when I moved from outdoor to indoor growing!?! The wife and me didn’t learn about Bonsai’d Ganja plants until 1999 here on OG from Oldtimer1’s tute on it! lol it sure does save on space!

2 Likes