Black, Bay Area, Bodhi, Beans, Been Booming Baby!

Well well well, the only cut of Goji #1.

Plant was heavily trimmed like week 4. Here she is in her corner flopping all over herself

Open to all suggestions. Haven’t smoked a lick but pretty sure I wanna keep her. Reveg from a top? Cut a branch and try to root it? Garlic Goji has another 2-3 weeks so can’t really give this big pot 24hrs light.

Giving Thanks

11 Likes

Enjoy and move on, plenty more fish in the sea, many more sights to see.

Don’t tell me you’re running out of seeds. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Calmer than I was minutes ago :wink:

Thanks @Rogue

6 Likes

This thread is PRO-BLACK!!

If that bothers you please STOP watching.

If you celebrate prison culture racism, systemic racism or any form of anti-Black you are not welcome here. Be gone.

Peace

14 Likes

Wow brother, what brought this on? Sounds like you got some problems going on here? Care to explain what’s up? You can always PM me.

4 Likes

This site, which includes this thread, is pro inclusiveness. Doesn’t matter your skin color or belief system.

Conversely bringing politics, including racially motivated, manipulative messaging, or pushing agendas, is frowned upon here. It has been and remains divisive.

If there is a current or pending issue with a post or individual activity, the moderation team should be notified either by flagging the offending post or messaging the moderators directly for adjudication and further discussion.

10 Likes

100% a herm. Can pull it off, will likely grow back. Just keep shaving the legs and can get through flower. Maybe it’ll stop. If it was me the plant would go in the trash.

For saving goji #1… Gonna be rough. Snip a lower branch that’s got a decent thickness and try and root it yeah. It took me 6 weeks to root a bud off a plant at 8 weeks in flower. Another month or so for reveg to happen. Hopefully flowers not too thick to cause bud rot while it roots.

6 Likes

Is that an authoritative tone @Northern_Loki ? Are you chastising me? Why are you here?

The offending OGer and Lemonade Joe both reached out privately but you chose this. Why? Who do you represent? I think I can read what you believe:

Watch how you talk to me. I will never not be racially motivated. It is respect for my Ancestors. To be clear the offending post, like thread title and screen name, was purposely thought out. Inclusion is false and exclusive is a euphemism. When you say inclusion do you think of ropes? That’s what is meant by a euphemism. Kept out with the threat of death. Hopefully you can hear me.

I’m Black in america so your talking Sci-fi/Fantasy like dragons…dragons, hells angels, kkk. Skin color matters everywhere when it’s Black! Maybe you don’t see color? Bet you see color and all kinds of other attributes like structure and strength as important in Cannabis. Not people? Did you really come here and say skin color doesn’t matter? Power off and read a book( I can create a bookclub if needed).

What did I say that was divisive? Wow you really said I was divisive like I should be more considerate to racists? FOH.

Manipulative? If making racists uncomfortable then yes.

You decided to jump in. Don’t leave now. Represent your choices.

Peace in STRUGGLE

7 Likes

I didn’t see the post that led to this, and I don’t think I need to.
I understand that “politics” aren’t discussed, but racism isn’t a political issue, it’s social, and it’s global, and when we allow racist language or behavior to persist without calling it out, we support it with our silence.
When black and brown folks are angry about it, they’re told they are being too sensitive, or overreacting, or that they’re “rocking the boat”, but let me say: this boat needs rocked!
It sounds like this has been handled by the OP and others via PM, so this isn’t a call out or call to action, it is simply the tool I have in this moment to be in solidarity with you @LivingBlackSoil
Thank you for being strong in your words, with your boundaries, and in sharing your experience.
This is small action, I know, so if you want or need more action, or more support, I’ll be one of the guys beside you.

6 Likes

Entirely depends on how you read what I wrote.

Ok.

No, the post didn’t need to exist at all. Similar to posting, this is a “Pro-Asian” thread. Or, how about “pro-whyte”. The follow-up screed illuminates the intent. Does not belong.

As I’ve said, if there is a post, a thread, or otherwise that needs attention … flag it.

6 Likes