Black rose f12 auction (Closed)

I have a pack of Black Rose F12 along with 2 other crosses I’m donating to support the site. I’m going to do a separate thread for each pack so it’s not unorganized like the last fundraiser we did. I was thinking it would be easier to list them separately to avoid confusion and then have a mod maybe consolidate the threads layer on when there over.

This auction is for 1 pack of Black Rose F12, 10 seeds per pack. Winner also gets freebies of our choice. The auction starts now and ends 2021-02-13T00:00:00Z . winners make payment with @LemonadeJoe and I will ship them when he’s received payment.
Here is a picture of the parents used. Starting bid $50

20 Likes

Can you list the properties for each please? I would bid based on color :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:, but I need to know effects.

3 Likes

in for the 50 bucks

1 Like

I already know you are my old friend…@FarmerJoe420…I had your Black Rose x vortex…BR x ssdd…BR x a bunch of stuff…got some …Who’s your MaMa f2s from your buddy in a chapstick tube…sound familiar?..send you a pic of my Viking boat tied to the flooded dock about 2 yrs ago…that is you my brother…is it not?
If it is I can 100% vouch that he is legit and you will get some very black and blood purple from his BR lines.

5 Likes

@Catchin1 @Farmerjoe420 is this Heath’s Black rose line?

or this Black Russian x Shiva Skunk

In for $55 @dequilo

2 Likes

$70 @G-paS!

2 Likes

it is for here 80$ @Tejas

and the genetics are pretty smoking :wink:

1 Like

Wha,wha,what!!!
It’s all for a good cause, watch for snipers.

1 Like

If it is the lines I am familiar with…and the BR F12 tells me it is…then it is Heath Robinson’s Black Rose F12.

1 Like

It’s the same thing. This is Heath Robinson Black Rose. I got them about 10 years ago. I’ve been working them ever since

4 Likes

darn I fell asleep and lost :sleeping: that will teach me.

1 Like

@G-paS not yet it ends today

but lose you shall :wink:

1 Like

The auction ends 2021-02-13T00:00:00Z

1 Like

Thank you @dequilo I will, will I. In for $85

2 Likes

@G-paS good cause and it is Heath’s work 100$

1 Like

Your such a brat @dequilo :rofl:

2 Likes

I have been trying to find Heath’s Black rose for like ever :frowning:

posted with him all over and than no more

love his grows and work a True Master

3 Likes

so I did win? if yes we need to do a preservation run and share the love so we all can

have chance work these fine beans :slight_smile:

7 Likes