BlackCherry Punch - Inhouse Genetics

I see some great root stimmulators - have used them for many years - just found this one “Stump Tea” geat stuff !!- (check-it out) price from $14.00 +

1 Like

I was looking for stump tea, if I see it in Mexico I’ll try it, the plant revolution products are very good, the King Crab is great and yields a lot of liters, and the great white shark is just as good.

1 Like

Awesome mate I’m keen to see how these finish for you! Shame you lost your previous lot but great to see you straight back in. Best of luck with the grow brother

2 Likes

hey @Cranio Thank you for stopping by, I hope I can finish this crop without any disturbances, Merry Christmas to you, a hug.

2 Likes

Uploading: 321421693_552591569807429_3433261366300174412_n.jpg…

This is how they are today on their 41st day of growth, perhaps in about 30 more days they will have the structure that I would like to go on to flowering.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I had a difficult few days working but I am back to normal.
Here are some photos on its 61st day of growth, I need to buy coconut and urgently flower.

4 Likes

A few last photos before moving on to flowering.
These days I get the coconut that I ordered and everything will be ready to start.

feno #1

Feno #2

feno #3

5 Likes

Here we go with an update.

This is how the plants were before going to flowering.

feno #1

feno #2

the plants were very tall and I supercropped them

Day 1 Blomm

day 5 bloom (yesterday )

I am applying a daily watering for the moment
ph 5.8
ec 2.0

6 Likes

very nice!!!
i ran some inhouse stuff last years

• fem slurricane7 s1 half pack > u may find nice smoke in there but pretty low yield

• fem platinium kush breath / pkb remix > i won’t go with platinium again :wink:

• fem dolato v2 half pack > nice stuff, good yield and nice smoke but slurri7 were a bit better

• reg slurrup “2 packs” > first pack only 3 sprout, both females were outstanding (not keeped), i received another one and again 3 sprout, 2 males one female, that i hate ^^

• reg slurmint 1 pack > bad germ ratio on this too, 6 sprouts, 5 males one female…at least she’s pretty but i’m a bit disapointed with those ratios…

• reg black cherry pie f5 1&1/2 pack : that one is different from the rest i tried, oldschool fruityskunk, some nice purple budz (50% pheno green) with clean fruity smell, not so powerfull sort of day smoke, you can taste the cherries but there is no gas in the mix so i consider it a bit lack of taste but that’s something i like way more than fresita shiskaberry cut for example, sounds interesting enough to hit some cheese with the males :slight_smile:

• black cherry punch (clone from growisland osterreich) > pretty close to some purplish fruity phenos i got from blackcherrypie, the punch add something in the mix, u will end with some black fruity nice looking stuff :smiley:

i ran all the freebies i got from them too :

“reg&fem mix” 3*5seeds > basically random mixes from all packs, only got females ^^ 5mix pack was the first thing i popped from ihg, and that was very very promising :wink:

stickyglue 2 seeds > both nice, one really close to gg4 maybe even smellier

flip mode 6 seeds > according to the breeder those are flap jacks, i can’t really describe as it’s a favourite of mine, i’m not objective about it, pretty dank stuff

S-class 2 seeds > acc to inhouse those were flapjacks too ( mac1 x slurri7) x (LPC75 x kushmint11), lov it

i kept some and ran some accidental flapjacks x dolato and they’re just awesome :smiley:

sorry for the pavé
i like the way u scrog them!

i wish u hopefully get a bomb btwn those 3!

8 Likes

My brother, that description was great, thank you very much for that information, I appreciate that.
I’ve been looking for pictures of some BlackCherryPunch phenotypes and they look really good, hopefully I’m lucky.

1 Like

update with some photos, I was very busy with work these days

day 16

day 20

day 22 post defoliation

day 29

Today I am on day 34, I maintain a ph of 5.8 and Ec at 2.8.
everything is fine for the moment.

2 Likes

So your at like 115ish days now ? Obviously finish these out that your mid flower but I just want to bring up a couple suggestions and comments for your next cycle.

First vegging you don’t need to go as long as you did, think more in the 30-40day range or less depending on plant stature and health and if they are in larger pots a bit earlier on, next all the topping and excessive defoliation is a detriment to growth and yield one can train instead and lollipop slightly when needed once in flower, defoliation should be done to uncover blocked budsites that could benefit from direct light or where leaves are overlapping each other in a stacking touching sense where humidity issues and just plants fighting each other come into play, otherwise stripping them down to only budsites is a big detriment as those plants have to now rebuild leafs in order to allow them to grow to continue flowering.

I know typically when starting out people typically just want and feel like they need to do something plant management wise but a good amount of time it’s best we don’t do anything at all apart from watching and watering, were just here to help guide our plant when needed otherwise they will do the work themselves.

5 Likes

Couldnt have thought of a better way of saying what u did @Mr.Sparkle
:green_heart::herb:

1 Like

In general, I always use 40 days of growth, but well, due to work, the days passed and also the height of the plant.
thanks for your advice and your time I appreciate it

1 Like

have run many InHouse – agree with your “report” I f you want a good plant with great yields go with the orginal slurricane genetics, As of now my DolatoV2 is a massive plant with only one weekor so from harvest. Also NOW one can get “Slurrup” for $6.00 a seed (Neptune’s SeedBank - 3 seeds, 6 seeds ect - got 3 seeeds still cost $53.00 (( $18.00 for seeds -$25.00 for shipping -and $10.53 for postage))
have a few FlapJack genetics interested to see waht this strain gives. Also are there any good Banana Strains ? really don’t know about the banana taste ??

1 Like

day 40 Bloom

334429468_142735108724738_9133820320278611761_n

8 Likes

How are these looking? I’m about to pop a pack of ihg bcp!

1 Like

I’m going to post 3 photos so as not to leave this thread unfinished

day 45

day 50

8 Likes

When did you harvest and how do you find the result?

Nice nugs!

2 Likes

Thank you very much, the final harvest was 210 grams. has fruity and somewhat citrus flavor

2 Likes