BlackCherry Punch - Inhouse Genetics

Well here we go again.
After killing all my crop (growth and flowering) due to not calibrating my ph meter and irrigating with highly acidic water, we started again.
In this case I was able to obtain 3 seeds of BlackCherry Punch from InHouse Genetics and it will be enough to have fun.

As of today the plant is on its 21st day of growth (+4 days of germination)
I’m going to upload some photos from the beginning until today and I hope to continue with the growing diary updating almost every day.

The growing medium is 100% coconut
I am using Athena nutrients, also King Crab and as a preventative I use Dr Zymes.

dia 1

dia 7

dia 11

Day 21 today

36 Likes

have experiemce with many of In House – been thinking about BlackCherry Punch - thanks - going to pull up a chair !!!

3 Likes

Enjoying some Garlic Sherbert from IHG, they seem to have some solid genetics.

I’ll grab a spot in front row…

1 Like

Hey @hawkman , thanks for your time.
It’s the first time I’m going to grow something from InHouse I always wanted to try something from them.
I was looking for some references about this genetics and I found some interesting phenotypes, I hope to have luck with one of the 3 seeds.
a greeting

2 Likes

Hey @GCBudz Thank you for stopping by here, “Garlic Sherbert” always calls my attention. It’s good that you are enjoying it, I hope to be able to try that genetics soon.

2 Likes

I see that far right corner is open. THANKS!! I’ll sneak in and sit there quietly, observe the work in progress, extend my sincere wish for continuing success. Take care, stay safe, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Heyy @misterbee ,Thank you very much for your words and for taking the time to come here. I want you to get back double what you want. I send you a big hug.

2 Likes

Coconut? Interesting. Looks good. :beers:

2 Likes

Just coconut fiber, no perilite?

3 Likes

Hello @valleymicro , that’s right, let’s hope we don’t have mishaps this time and calibrate the ph meter more continuously haha

3 Likes

hello @blowdout2269 , It is correct, I only use coconut fiber. I think it’s my fourth crop using 100% coconut and for the moment I’m doing very well

2 Likes

Nice. Never tried that before. :beers:

2 Likes

have has 100% germination rates – The best two strains are Sugar Cane and Slurricane you will find that they worked Sugar Cane and Slurricane into many of their hybrids strains

1 Like

Exactly, Slurricane I see it even in the soup

1 Like

Would you guys say slurricane s1 or the slurricane ix is better? Was thinking of getting a pack but don’t know which one I should get.

2 Likes

I did not grow either of them, but if I had the opportunity I would go for the Sluricane s1

1 Like

well take Sugar Cane then there is Delux Sugar Cane the just plain old Sugar Cane is the best.
Now Sluricane have only experience with the “orginal” the other’'s not looking at them - maybe better yields ? increased terpene’s ? the S-1 are the 1st generation of self pollenation - don’t see were it would be better S-1 are the same as there parent as for F-1’s , yes they are different ,ect F-2’s to F-7’s this is when the off spring are just like the parents and is a far as you take them in respects to breeding. Now Auto’s it’s commin to light that the higher “F” the better genetics - at present there are a few auto breeders that are doing f-5’s and even F-7’s (let me kow if you want their names)

1 Like

I had not thought about what you are talking about, I totally agree with what you say.

Here I go with an update.

Today I am on day 29 of growth. I did a topping on the 21st.
I always stay at a PH 5.5 and the EC at this moment is at 1.5

6 Likes

I don’t have automatic watering and I can only water once a day, so every time the roots start to dry out the coconut too quickly, I have to do a transplant.
The plants were in a 1 liter pot for 35 days, and then moved to a 5 liter pot approximately.

before transplant

After the transplant, I took the opportunity to do a small pruning of the bottom and applied a little LST to the two tallest plants and they remained that way.
320629388_906030087433712_8462137553038236313_n

and so they were the next day already recovered
321070352_1384973142238466_6231317803931278663_n

6 Likes