Blue Cookies placed on 12/12 Cycle

Another.

5 Likes

How ‘bout a close up?

3 Likes

Originally thought these were all 3 Blue Cookies females. I also have a male in a different place. And a couple cones. Turns out I have 2 Blue Cookies (front and back right side) and an Afghani #1 (back left side).
I hafta say, as nice as all 3 are doing, that Afghani #1 never fails to impress me. Look at the side bud sites on one of the tops.

3 Likes

Great so far. Filling in really quick.
Mark is definitely worth a try.

1 Like

Curious to see his blue cookies…

Anecdotal note, but I ran into a bag dubbed “OG Cake” on the streets and it smelled very diesel-y. Not sure if the exact origins line-up with Mark’s, but my ears perked up none the less.

1 Like

Here they are at 3 weeks into 12/12. They have really not stretched as much as I thought they would. Maybe because of me training for a fairly even canopy. Partial success. Hehehe.

7 Likes

Close up buds. Appears I have 2 phenos here. One is lankier than the other. And more purple in the tops. Also. When you turn the leaves upside down the one has deep purple undersides and the other has green undersides. The green one has a stronger stink than the purple one too. I am frickin loving this grow.

6 Likes

Check out the underside differences in these two girls.

10 Likes

Those closeups look really nice. Just remember, though. In Japan, all the “hairy” parts would be blurred out.

Thought I would post a little update on my latest attempt. They look good to me. 3 1/2 weeks since flipping to 12/12. What do you guys think so far?

3 Likes

3 Likes

One more. Cuz sheez purty.

5 Likes

4 weeks in the 12/12light schedule.

5 Likes

Blue Cookies (1)

4 Likes

Blue Cookies (2)

5 Likes

Afghani #1

5 Likes

Those 3 ladies have taken up about 90% of the floor space in the 4x4 tent.
Topped once. Each one. LST was done pretty much daily. They have filled out nicely.
Comments or criticism is welcome.

2 Likes

Does the Afghani #1 usually turn purple? I’m only asking because that could be a sign of a phosphorus issue

Beautiful, happy looking plants, @BigMike55!

3 Likes

First time growing this. But. I texted the guy I got the seed from. Showed him these pics and he verified they look right. Plus unless an overdose of potassium. She is on the fox farm trio. 1\2 strength. Plus the Beastie Blooms at 1/2 strength. Every other watering…Feeding like that for the entire grow, except without the bloom additive which I started with the flower cycle.

1 Like