Bodhi Butterscotch x Sunshine Daydream 2024 Co-Op

Sweet preservation run here! Good luck and sending good vibes to you new grow!!! @OG_Caveman

4 Likes

Thank you for running this project!
ezgif-4-6e7ba57239

10 Likes

200w

8 Likes

What else do you have going in there? I can’t quite read the green cup lol

4 Likes

Yeah!!! Great selection @OG_Caveman !!!

2 Likes

The already sprouted plants are 2x M10 Bx from AK Bean Brains and 1x AK47 F3 from Katsu Bluebird. There are 2 Red Solos that are 1x Nepalese Hashplant from Exotic Alchemy and 1x Banana OG F9 from Jaws Genetics. The 1 Green Solo is 1x Romulan Bx1 from Romulan Genetics. :grin:

16 Likes

Great choices, man! It looks like we have the same tastes

3 Likes

Very cool! Looking forward to following along - the ssdd male is excellent.

5 Likes

Settled in for your show. Good luck and positive vibes

4 Likes

Lets go! :beers:

3 Likes

Nice! This is going to be a good one! I ran a pheno of this a while back. As I remember, it was a little longer on the flowering time, but ridiculous amounts of resin and a devastating high.

Positive vibes! :v:

8 Likes

I ran a butterscotch cross from canarado awhile back. Straight up butterscotch terps, super unique flavor. Looking forward to this! :facepunch:t3:

5 Likes

Really liking the sound of butterscotch @OG_Caveman so I am on board for this one :point_up: and sitting :chair: in my favorite :star_struck: seat :seat:! :wink::blush::clap::tophat::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::rabbit::v:

tenor-7 IMG_4734 IMG_4768

3 Likes

Good luck with the run @OG_Caveman!

3 Likes
  • I’m a big fan of Jacks321 myself

• I use a tea kettle to heat water to melt the A&B parts concentrate in a mason jar
    and then drop into a 5 gal bucket with the Epsom & 2 air stones.

4 Likes

Best of luck!
:eyes:

2 Likes

Looking forward to this!

Thank you for your time and effort on this one @OG_Caveman
:v:

1 Like

Jacks is dry. You can get a 25lb bag of A and B for like 150 last I bought it. I do need to purchase some more soon though.
Very happy with it myself

3 Likes

Thank you for your generosity and good luck :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thanks @OG_Caveman for keeping these alive! I’ll definitely be following along.

3 Likes