Bodhi Butterscotch x Sunshine Daydream 2024 Co-Op

Well it’s finally time, stage is mine to show what I got. Old Genetics are in need of preservation, and I chose to be the man for the mission. May the weed gods look over me!

Source: Original F1 pack Butterscotch (BC Vanilla Kush x Instant Karma) x Sunshine Daydream (Bubbashine x Appalachia) (11 Total Seeds)
Grow Medium: 100% Canna Coco
Nutrient Line: Jack’s 3-2-1
Final Pot Size: 1/2 Gallon
Grown: Indoor In My 32x32x63 Tent

Let’s make some seeds y’all! :pray::peace_symbol::seedling::candy::sun_with_face:

125 Likes

I’m very excited to see this in motion!

Best of luck and I’ll be around watching :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Thanks for doing this run @OG_Caveman . I always appreciate you guys doing these seed runs. Ready to see another SSDD cross being grown out. I don’t think that I’ve seen this one before

12 Likes

Prepping Coco now!

22 Likes

I love the canna bricks so far, they seem to be on par with the loose canna coco :+1:

7 Likes

Rock out! This is a bad ass grow!

3 Likes

Pfffffuck yeah! This is gonna be an incredible ride. Gonna soak up a lotta knowledge in this thread. I have some Bodhi packs and I can’t wait for room to run them myself, best of luck to you @OG_Caveman !!

6 Likes

Wishing you the best on this awesome co-op run @OG_Caveman :evergreen_tree::fire::grinning:

6 Likes

Good luck with the run @OG_Caveman ! :leafy_green: :leafy_green:

2 Likes

Ooh, nice! I haven’t seen this SSDD cross grown out yet.

I’m always excited for anything SSDD!

4 Likes

Nice choice @OG_Caveman gonna be a fun run to watch.

4 Likes

3-30-24 Day 0- Gonna call tomorrow Day 1 we will call today Day 0 lol. Got all seeds sew into solo cups filled with 100% Canna Coco buffered with CaMg+ from General Organics at 5mL per Gallon of Water. I’m using city tap water left out for 48hrs to dechlorinate. I pH’d the Cal Mag solution to 5.7.
Let’s Grow! All Blue Solos are Butterscotch x Sunshine Daydream. :sunglasses::sun_with_face::metal:

38 Likes

Sign me up :wink:

3 Likes

Gonna be watching this one!

1 Like

The cross sounds awesome should be some :fire: in there.

All the best for the run, sending good vibes your way :seedling:

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

28 Likes

Oh my :eyes:
This is gonna be awesome !!! :raised_hands:

I actually use the same brand Coco but preped and in the bag, and I really love this coco company :100:

I may need to find these bricks if I can as the bags are a bit pricey where I find em.

And I hear awesome things about the Jacks line.
I still haven’t looked into it, but I think I really should. Is it a liquid nutrient or a like a dry one ?

Anyway haha I’m really excited for these !
Damn that sounds tasty haha

Sending good vibes for these :pray:

:v::green_heart::seedling::herb::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Dry salts for the Jack’s buddy! I appreciate the good vibes!
:pray::grin:

3 Likes

Very cool @OG_Caveman

SSDD is one of my favorites. I really appreciate you running these. Best of luck.

5 Likes

Good luck @OG_Caveman!

3 Likes