Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Yea I think we’re talking about the same packs. The “Outdoor Skunk Revival” freebies from GLG around when Bodhi packs dropped to $45 and he dumped a bunch from his vault.

5 Likes

Bodhi doesn’t typically tend to use juvenile names like “Hershey Squirt” when naming phenos/crosses. Even Dream Beaver has a slightly spiritual story behind it and wasn’t named that because,”Heh heh… Beaver…” Honestly, that sounds like something that some idiot “breeder” who thinks shit (no pun intended) like that is funny came up with.

Of course, I could be wrong, but it doesn’t sound like Bodhi to me. I’m gonna go ahead and assume it’s Hippy Slayer.

15 Likes

NGL I laughed out loud when I read “Hershey Squirt” lol

10 Likes

Nailed it. The Skunk Hashplant uses the Hippy Slayer #33 mom that bodhi found and his 8813HP dad - from my notes as I have the pack. Surely I can’t be wrong. :laughing:

8 Likes

I did not. Honestly, I have a HUGE problem with any sorta shit (again, no pun intended) like that. Maybe when I was eight I thought it was funny, but for real, “potty humor” and dick jokes and shit do not make me laugh. It’s like lowest common denominator-type garbage. I never wanna read the words “Hershey” and “Squirt” again haha! “Squirt” on its own is kind of a gross word; combining it with “Hershey” is just nasty haha.

Also, like I said, that does not sound like a Bodhi Thing. It’s Hippy Slayer that that dude is wondering about.

9 Likes

But are those just Skunk Hash or the “Outdoor Skunk Revival”? I’ma go edit the original to specify cause i didn’t realize there were other skunk hashes out.

Lol. Hershey Squirt is an old strain. Old for me at least. Been around since the early 2000’s. It’s more of a poop terp leaning skunk.

5 Likes

Unless it’s the potent and foul strain “Chewbacca Fart” (ASS x Wookie). JK it’s not a real strain. But maybe it should be, i bet you resourceful OGers can make this cross happen.

7 Likes

My wife and i agree that i am an encyclopedia of generally unimportant information. Much of it weed related lol.

9 Likes

Skunk Hashplant (hs33) outdoor skunk revival #1 (releasing some of my random skunk work for the community to enjoy)

Yea this isn’t the one I have with HS. It’s not HS33

Just dug out the packs for the deets.
Outdoor Skunk Revival #2 (hs1 x 88g13hp)
Outdoor Skunk Revival #4 (ASS1 x 88g13hp)

5 Likes

Did you ever consider the possibility that maybe the “hs1” in that Outdoor Skunk Revival hybrid is perhaps Hippy Slayer #1? That sounds more likely than it being some random “Hershey Squirt” thing that nobody’s ever heard of before.

Also, I notice in your profile that you like “DOG POO TERPS” (capitalization yours), so maybe you’re just here to talk about shit? Like, you just wanna discuss your coprophilia? Haha… This might not be the best thread/site to discuss that, pretty sure they have other places for that.

3 Likes

Oh I’m on the hunt for doberman on a hot sidewalk kinda terps. There’s a strain locally that this company has as their own exclusive thing. Great Ha’Tuh and it’s just dog poo smelling. It’s great.

Lemme find where I saw the HS1

2 Likes

Capture

Not Hippy Slayer for HS1

And the info on Hershey Squirt that’s half Bodhi cut already

4 Likes

Chocolate Trip (Dutch Flowers) isn’t Bodhi’s work and neither is that “Roadkill Skunk.”

Dude, for real, quit trying to make your lil’ “Hershey Squirt” thing happen. It’s not gonna happen.

3 Likes

Relax. I’m not tryin’ to do anything. This is just what I know about what’s in Skunk Revival #2.Capture

2 Likes

I actually have an unreleased strain that is called hippie trip and it is dirty hippy x chocolate trip from bodhi.

9 Likes

Bodhi’s CUT. Not his work. Crossed with some random RKS. Released by “Skunkwerk Genetics,” whoever that is. None of which really has anything to do with Bodhi at all, except they (maybe) used his cut of Choco Trip in some cross they made.

Why are we talking about this again?

4 Likes

Because we’re finding out if Skunk Revival 2 is the same as Skunk Revival 1 in that they use Hippy Slayer 33

1 Like

I don’t have #1 but this is what I have noted for the others. HS1 is probably just a pheno of Hippy Slayer. Definitely not Hershey Squirt lol. There’s an unnumbered cut (the original) and the #33 of Hippy Slayer, they are just the ones we know about because they are public.

14 Likes

Like if Bodhi DIDN’T use Hershey Squirt somewhere in his Skunk Revivals it wouldn’t be complete.

1 Like

I’d def. smoke that. That “Hippie Trip” name sounds good, better than “hey man, you want some “Dirty Chocolate”?

4 Likes