Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

That one sounds real good bet it’s real nice I’m going to be running chocolate trip bodhis cut x thunder gun express(Panama gold x black triangle remix) from doc d

3 Likes

6 seeds left!!!

18 Likes

Hold up. You guys look to be coming up correct.

JBC Post

Bodhi freebie list:
Outdoor Skunk Revival #2 (88G13HP x Hippy Slayer) | Outdoor Skunk Revival #3 (ASS F2 Mix x 88G13HP) | Outdoor Skunk Revival #4 (ASS #1 x 88G13HP) | Purple Pakistani Chitral | Jalalagod (Jalalabad x OMG) | Babylon Buster (Dreadbread x 88G13HP) | Air Guitar (Temple x Wookie) | Purple Triangle

6 Likes

Very cool you got Synergy. That an old rare strain.

6 Likes

Here is the smoke report

There was only one that made it through without herming and it made it to 57 days F. I could probably explore it further and find maybe one that doesnt herm. I didn’t have the most dialed in environment at the time.

“This bud was very trippy as in it literally gave me waves of happiness. this feeling has only occured with me while on LSD. literally - body waves of happiness. I hope to explore this strain again. It was very strong but the tolerance builds quick as the trippy effects only happen usually on the first try and then with extended breaks. As everyday, it just goes to a happy VERY clear headed sativa which eventually comes down to the body slightly after an hour or so (but not always). It is also a very creative strain as the ideas were flowing easily. No paranoia. Very potent also but just not what im used to.”

8 Likes

Synergy and Dream Beaver are my favorites that i’ve ever grown of any cannabis.

11 Likes

Happy to hear it! Do you have any grow or smoke reports for Dream Beaver?

7 Likes

Dream Beaver is insanely psychedelic but in a heavy way. It is nearly perfect weed. Mind expanding awareness, one with the universe type stuff. Long time to build a tolerance. I remember saying something like people always search for that road kill skunk but dream beaver is better! When i grew it the smells ranged from ripe mangoes and pineapple to high humidity armpit funk.

It is the only strain i’ve ever grown twice. I even made a song about it.

14 Likes

The closest was probably Dirty Sanchez (Dirty Hippy x Ortega)

11 Likes

I’m not going to apologize for discussing what Bodhi meant by HS1. Hershey Squirt is related if it uses Bodhi’s cut of Chocolate Trip. Tomato tomato?

Take off the fanboy hat for a minute and just chill. I love the bodhi stuff. Have half a dozen packs and I’ve only been growing for a year.

6 Likes

Just trying to catch up on this thread while enjoying a nice bowl of biochar.

Here’s some early- mid flower Triple Sunshine

A

C

31 Likes

Haha, true dat, forgot about that one.

Still… My point remains. One outta, like, 5000 hybrids… haha.

9 Likes

This was even said about the name when @Cannavore asked him to use the name for a cross he made @minitiger

10 Likes

Here we go again. Off the fuckin deep end.

8 Likes

Yeah, but still… It’s one name haha.

Anyway, thanks for bringing Cannavore’s thread to my attention, didn’t realize he had one here. Guess I’m gonna have to start following that one, too… haha.

9 Likes

A lot of the SSDD f1s and hybrids are stinking like Chem d in veg. Sticky stems, outrageous stem rubs.

Check out the little resin glands on the leaves!

27 Likes

It’s a proven fact that the lowest form of humor is menstrual jokes. Period.

19 Likes

On the topic of SSDD -

edit – found thank you

SSDD F1 female bubbashine pheno

Flower review of the mother here : Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1) - #3824 by syzygy

37 Likes

i can’t run em, but i am curious about why you chose a male that threw pistils.

8 Likes

I didn’t choose it. Out of 4 seeds that one was the only male and the pistils started to emerge after everything was already pollinated. I’ve read conflicting opinions from respected people with more experience than I about pistillate males. I don’t have the experience or knowledge to have an opinion really, but am curious to see what’s in those F2s.

23 Likes