Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Yeah, I knew we knew it was Bodhi, but did we figure out what differentiates Medicine Mountain from B’s other lines?

I hadn’t heard that about Green Curry being a (possibly) Diablo plant. I remember Bodhi mentioning the Green Curry in the description of Cheech, but I didn’t realize that he felt like he narrowed it down to a Diablo OG specifically. I never really got any kind of “curry” notes from any of the Diablo I’ve picked up, but I do love that strain.

Where the fuck is this grow? I remember you saying something about doing a Cheech Wizard open pollination, but I didn’t realize you’d started it yet. If you’re logging it, tag me. I wanna watch that for sure, especially if Bodhi’s decided that that Green Curry is actually Diablo.

19 Likes

Haha, nah. I’m done.

5 Likes

I haven’t started a growlog for it yet. I can barely keep one thread updated, definitely not more than one. Life and work are just too busy. I’m still trying to finish off the Pura Vida preservation thread (hopefully soon), and then the Good Medicine thread (after I grow clones of the GM sensi and do a smoke report, hopefully this summer). I’ll start the Cheech Wizard thread when the PV thread is done. Hopefully before they’re harvested!

22 Likes

Got my GLG order with some nice freebies, stickers and a Bodhi coozie :sunglasses:
The 2nd pic is an order from Speakeasy that I’m hoping they correct. I ordered 2 pks of Imperial Majesty but received 2 pks of Imperial Dank by 707​:man_facepalming:t2: Not too upset but I’m hoping to get my correct packs soon :v:t4:

23 Likes

They will definitely fix it…then you can slide one of those you didn’t order this way. Lmao…I got 3 of the candyland ×kc popped.

9 Likes

If they do fix it, then I have no problem sending you one or both of those Imperial Danks :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Where’s all the bad dawg freebies from GLG?!?

15 Likes

Wookie Hashplant going in the greenhouse this year in Michigan. 3 of them didnt germinate and one is looking pretty rough. I dig those ones tho.

Video of the beginning of the grow last year:

23 Likes

I was just joking around with you. That’s kind of you tho. But I’m good.:v:t5:

4 Likes

@minitiger Hey man. How did you find the Uplift in the end? I’m not the biggest fan. There was nothing massively wrong with it but it was not very tasty compared to other bits I had on at the same time, the high wasn’t anything special and the yield was poor also. Not a keeper for me anyways. I wanted to write a glorifyingly detailed report on it but as it wasn’t all that, I didn’t.

5 Likes

I just trimmed and jarred it a couple days ago, gonna wait for it to cure for a few weeks before I render final judgement haha. It’s super-fucking-frosty, though. Maybe one of the most crystal-y crosses I’ve ever grown. I’ve done a couple bong rips of it and it’s plenty stony. I’ve only smoked it later in the evening, before bed, when my energy level is low, so I can’t comment on the type of high yet. I think it tastes REALLY good, too. Smells/flavors are very complex. Every time I smell it or smoke it, it tastes different, but that’s to be expected this early on. I’m getting tons of peat moss/earth, wood, (white?) wine, little bit of that OG “floral” flavor, cologne, kind of plastic-y, too… Lots of different flavors.

When I was trimming it, I asked my girl what she thought it smelled like and she said,”Sour cream and cheddar Ruffles,” haha. I haven’t noticed any sort of sour/cheesy smells/flavors, but if she’s picking up on that, it’s probably there. Her nose is better than mine.

Yeah, I’m not disappointed in it at all. The yields could for sure be better, but when can’t they be? Haha. One of them yielded pretty well, but the other three definitely had average yields. That’s okay, though. It seems to be really good weed so far. To me, anyway.

13 Likes

That’s what makes this plant beautiful.

6 Likes

Cool. Glad yours turned out well. Have a good’un.

3 Likes

Here are the four aforementioned Uplifts and a few random closeups. Please excuse their gnarly condition. They were a breeze to grow and only look so rough because I’m a shitty grower…

Those are plants #1, 2 ,3 and 4 from left to right. The #3 especially and the #2 to a lesser degree seemed to me to be Hell’s Angel OG-leaners, while the #1 and the #4 seemed like hybrid-type plants or maybe even Snow Lotus-leaners. Having never grown Snow Lotus (or Hell’s Angel OG), I can’t say for certain.

One thing that’s interesting to me is that the HAOG-leaners (#2 and #3) have the more complex smells, whereas the hybrid-type plants (#1 and #4) smell more like a typical OG. Anyway…

Always gotta sneak in a picture of my favorite dog…

Anyway, these pictures don’t even do this strain justice. She’s really, really frosty. I just did the final burp last night before I sealed the jars up for a couple three weeks and was noticing how crystal-covered the nugs are. And I have horrible eyesight, so if I’m noticing it, it must be frosty…

36 Likes

I should also mention that all four of the Uplifts were really easy to trim. Barely any larf at all, too. I trimmed a Stardawg f2 a few days before I trimmed these plants and compared to that Stardawg, the Uplifts were almost a pleasure to clean up haha…

14 Likes

Jesus H Christ what a shitty grow job . You growing bud or are you growing just leaves ? :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Very nice bud. In the end those buds look super frosty so good job. Shitty grower you say? Why so hard on yourself? You kept them alive and they produced nice frosty nugs, be proud of your accomplishment. They may not be perfect but than again I have not produced a perfect plant in my life.

9 Likes

At least he has a nice dog. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

12 Likes

I’m digging the structure on the ones in back. Especially the back right one. Looks like a beast.

7 Likes

Leaves.

For the most part.

Haha…

9 Likes