Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Haha!!! Thank you very much, @DougDawson. Your post is definitely gonna make me chuckle for the rest of the day. “I’m good enough. I’m smart enough. And gosh darn it, people like me…” haha.

I was kinda just making jokes. Honestly, I don’t give a shit what people think of my plants. I like my weed and everybody who smokes it fucking loves it, so… But thank you for the kind words hahaha… Seriously, gonna be chuckling all day today. Clearly, you’ve never seen any of my grow logs. I’m a self-deprecating dickhead.

23 Likes

I was 100% just stating an inside joke . He has beautiful buds and a purdy pup . Its just damn , all those leaves …

13 Likes

Hahaha!!! I know, right? Those fucking leaves… They’re everywhere.

8 Likes

I was just talking shit haha. I’m pretty sure that @minitiger knows that I have love and respect for him. He is actually one of my favorite people to see in the threads. He puts in the work and is very knowledgeable about his craft AND also shares his knowledge with others by doing grow logs that are incredibly detailed. Oh and he has a nice dog. Haha. Positive vibes…

@minitiger Speaking of inside jokes, you know if you dropped your temps blah blah blah PURPLE. Try it some time. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

Don’t even get me started haha.

10 Likes

One of the Maui Waui I grew recently had tiny bud structure and much leaf. Turned out super frosty and great smoke. The other Maui had huge club like bud structure.

21 Likes

For some reason, I was re-reading that Smart Move/Silver Mountain etc thread from last year a couple nights ago (I admit that I obsessively re-read all of my shit) and came across those,”Watch your temps! Maybe your buds will purple up!” comments. And I just laughed and laughed and laughed…

8 Likes

Each one teach one. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Received my Bodhi packs (Wookie Orgasm and Lazy Lightning) order from GLG. Came with 8 stickers, a Bodhi can coozie, a seed scorer, and some free beans (BK Apollo #6 X BK Dragon and SFV Fighter). Very pleased and would recommend.

19 Likes

Am I the only person who thinks that whoever’s behind “Tortured Beans” is really just working out their sex shit? And not really interested in growing good weed? I mean, yeah, I definitely wanna bang the chick in that picture, but I definitely DON’T wanna grow any seeds that have the word “Tortured” in their name. I like my seeds nice and easy and mellow… Seems like the Tortured Beans dude is trying to be all,”Hey, ladiiiiiiesssss… I like rough sex…” winkwinknudgenudge. “And I’m really only making seeds to try and pick up some chicks…”

Breeding is the new “Yeah, I play guitar…”

9 Likes

Makes you wonder what they water with, doesn’t it :grimacing:

5 Likes

Tony Green. That’s the guy doing the GG4 RIL grow for our site.

The subject matter doesn’t speak to everyone, but it is alliterative and rhymes (“Tony Green’s Tortured Beans”), and it’s a play on beans = seeds and beans = testicles. Add a picture of a sexy dominatrix as your mascot, and you’ve just created a marketing campaign.

It’s not the imagery I would have chosen for my own company, and may not inspire confidence without knowing his background. From reading the RIL thread, I can tell that he really knows his shit when it comes to breeding in general, and the GG4 strain specifically. I signed up for two packs based on that knowledge.

17 Likes

Dude, I’m not criticizing anybody. I’m easily the dirtiest, sleaziest motherfucker I know. Whatever weird sex shit you’re into, I get it. Still… If anything, I know I wouldn’t buy those seeds, if for no other reason than it really is just clearly a marketing campaign. I’m always skeptical of people who feel like they need to “market” their gear. That’s why I like Bodhi so much: his work speaks for itself. No hot-ass chicks wrapped up in latex necessary.

9 Likes

Tony’s work speaks for itself too imo, just gotta do the research :wink:. The marketing is just marketing. He’s documented almost his whole process to get to the RIL among other lines, and I didn’t see anything bad along the way. He’s one of the most transparent breeders I’ve ever seen.

12 Likes

Yeah, again, I’m not criticizing. Really I was just making jokes. I guess I’m feeling “joke-y” today. Don’t start turning me on to any more breeders, though, @HolyAngel. I’m fucking DONE buying seeds.

7 Likes

Almost forgot :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Hey mini tiger was that you who grew ran mountain temple on the farm? Pretty sure it was you had a talk because you were only person could find at time that run it.

5 Likes

Ooh I ran the sunshine #4 one of my favourite strains ever. Had five different pheno the lemon cleaner being my favourite then I was torn between bubba shine pheno and a very strong green pheno that was chem Afghan. But there was a very rich in cbd bubba ish bluish pheno that gave an amazing calm feeling very medicinal. But chem pheno out of this world. My ex bless her heart every time she hears lemon she thinks it’s going to be same. I’ve tried explaining but goes right over her head

8 Likes

I’ve some frosted cobra here from baked beanz. One of the ingredients is tony greens gg#4 backcrossed by Sam. I can vouch for it being good

7 Likes

hello fellow bodhi fans can anyone shed some light on a fast space monkey pheno i have a young lady who at 42 days is looking to be ready way ahead of her sister in the same tent trying to get pics
:man_farmer: lime

9 Likes