Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 3)

It does sound like the kind of pack that should get preserved, even if any seeds produced never leave the preservers’ hands. No argument that reproduction would violate the terms of testing though… if it does involve a tester pack.

What Blueberry is in the Azul Madre? ETA: Oh right, the mom on that is Blueberry Lotus.

13 Likes

You know there is one way you guys could find out… by asking him. lol

I’ll drop B an email and let you know if & when he responds.

13 Likes

Exactly. For testers, ask bodhi before breeding with them, or wait until the strain is released officially.

Freebies would be 100% fair game for breeding for any use.

@DougDawson

16 Likes

They were released as freebies, so no need to ask at this point.

11 Likes

Agree 100 percent

7 Likes

So here is the pic he sent me. Looks like these were freebies :slight_smile: So the hand written ones are testers to be avoided, is that right?

26 Likes

Uhm bubbashine x ghash please :pleading_face:

The bbxa11 ARE freebies :partying_face:

19 Likes

Nepali OG x GoodMedicine :open_mouth:
That bubba x 88g too :yum:

14 Likes

Dude that Bubbashine Hashplant and the NL#2 x 88G13HP need preservations as well. I’ve heard there are great medicinal plants in those

24 Likes

So should I be avoiding the hand written packs as they are testers? I have a shot at 4 of these packs so which would be the best to choose?

16 Likes

My opinion? Bubbashine Hashplant, NL#2 x 88G13HP, DJ Blueberry x Apollo 11, and Ancient OG.

21 Likes

The handwritten packs would need to be looked into to see if they ever came to an actual release, and if so, if they are still for sale, etc…

12 Likes

These were released

14 Likes

that Bubbashine for sure!!!

10 Likes

I totally get that you’re coming at this from the very best of places (and did test once, so I understand the agreement and would generally follow it to the letter), but even if these were testers (obviously in this case it’s a moot point because they were released as freebies)… the Apollo 11 he used is long since gone. There’s something to be said, under certain very specific circumstances, for preserving things that aren’t ever coming back, even when it violates an agreement (someone else’s agreement, mind you, but still). In my mind this would have fallen under that rare once in a blue moon outlier situation.

12 Likes

I wouldn’t reproduce the SSDD-dad testers, no.

4 Likes

Preserve those blueberry x A11g I’d say , I’m sure everyone would love those !

10 Likes

Does anyone know where to find SSDD f2s?

6 Likes

They could be repro’d. The Headband x SSDD was released as Sunshine Head

And the Bubba x SSDD was released as Baba Kush

7 Likes

Ah, well there you go then. I stand corrected (though I suppose it raises the question whether Bodhi still has packs of those for sale, or that will be put up for sale).

7 Likes