Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Here’s a closeup of the nugs on that plant:

Anybody know how many posts I have to, uh, post before I can share more than one pic at a time?

25 Likes

This was a different Cherry Trance, less stretch, probably bigger yields (I don’t remember, but it looks like it from the pics), same weird kind of cat piss-y, sour fruit smell:

25 Likes

And here’s a closeup of the above plant:

33 Likes

Very nice looking plants

7 Likes

I made a ton of F2’s out of the pack of Mountain Temple I popped. I may have to grab another pack of that for future use.

13 Likes

Looks like your account is brand new, trust level 0, so you shouldn’t need to make a certain number of posts at all but more read a certain number of posts and have some consecutive day’s visited in order to move up to trust level 1 which will allow you to post multiple pics. Should be doable inside of a week if I remember correctly. Here’s the link explaining the trust levels.

Also, those are some beautiful plants!! Thanks for poppin in and sharing here! ^^

10 Likes

Yeah, @HolyAngel, LemonadeJoe kind of explained the whole process to me. He also moved me up to Basic or whatever. Level 1. And I won the user of the month for June haha. After only one day! So yeah, thanks. And since I dunno if I’m still on a daily limit for posts, I’m gonna post another pic in this reply, if you don’t mind.

This is another Mountain Temple from that same grow. I got three phenos, this is the #2:

Although I’ve never grown straight Appalachia, this one made me think it was Appalachia-leaning, just because it wasn’t as branchy and wild as the other two MT’s I grew. Also, there was a pretty noticeable body high component to the smoke that the other two MT’s lacked.

And that branch is flopping over like that because I had just removed the stakes haha.

26 Likes

I dunno if you guys have any Tree of Life seeds in the vault, but if you do, pop them.

I grew this abut four years ago, too, still have I think five beans of it that I really should pop sooner rather than later, while they’re still viable. Tree of Life is definitely my number one favorite hybrid of Bodhi’s. I dunno if it’s because I harvested it around the end of July and was blazing it by mid/late-August, end of summer, going to shows at the Hollywood Bowl and hanging out or what, but it was definitely some special weed. Tasted really good, great high, really good yields, too. Yeah, I think I may have to pop those last five beans real soon haha.

27 Likes

Yay! I can post more than one pic at a time!

These are some pics of some Big Sur Nigerian x NL2 testers I ran for Bodhi two winters ago. I went overboard with FulPower and kind of fried them, but they still turned out really, really good. Nice and tasty and very strong. I always invite my friend Natalie over to sample some of whatever it is that I just harvested, kind of the maiden smoker voyage (after me, of course). She’s kind of my barometer for how whatever I just grew ended up. And she greened out, which I’ve never seen her do. And also, I gave some to a buddy of mine who gave it to his eighty year old dad who suffers from all kinds of health issues and also just the aches and pains of being old and his dad said it was the best weed he’d ever smoked for what ails him. So I ended up just giving his dad most of that harvest. Still have a little bit in jars, though.
This was the #2 pheno:

#3:

#4:

(Yeeeeesh… Look at how fried she got. I’ll never go overboard with fulvic acid again… haha)
Closeup of #4:

#5:

Bodhi told me that he had only made a very limited number of those seeds and that he wasn’t gonna release them, which is a shame, because it was a really great cross. Still have three beans, though. So for those of you that were lucky enough to grab some of those Nigerian Space Probe beans (I missed out on those), y’all are in for a treat. I wish Bodhi would use that Big Sur Nigerian a little more…

20 Likes

I’ve grown B’s Apollo 11 f4’s twice, from two different packs (both from the same place, though). I had a ton of pics of both of those grows, but I can’t find them. The first time I ran them, they all grew pretty uniformly, which I expected since they’re f4’s and all. But the second time I ran them, from the second pack, I got this one bizarre plant that shocked me, just because, like I said, they’re f4’s.

I didn’t top her, which may have had something to do with it, but look at how crazy-wide the internodes are. Still turned out really good, classic “rotten pineapple” smell and flavor which I love. But the growth patterns were so strange on this one.

Closeups:

31 Likes

More Cowbell - (Fourm GSC x 88G13 HashPlant)

15 Likes

More Cowbell ( Fourm GSC x 88G13Hashplant)

24 Likes

Did you do a grow log and or smoke report on this one? It’s one of the strains that I have been considering.

1 Like

On the Smart Move? Yeah, here it is: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/bodhi-tester-golden-triangle-88g13hp-plus-silver-mountain-larry-lotus-and-smart-move-genius-thai-x-omg.110433/

I only did a smoke report on the pheno I posted pics of here, but both phenos smoked real good. If I hadn’t just spent like $2500 on beans, I’d definitely buy some Smart Move seeds. Like I said, I reeeeallllyyyyy wish I’d have taken clones of that one pheno. Really good weed.

5 Likes

I saw Mountain Temple seeds available somewhere pretty recently. Might’ve been JBC or maybe Midweek Song? GLG? Haha, I’m not sure, but I know I saw them because I considered grabbing another pack, too.

2 Likes

GLG has 5 packs of Mountain Temple at the moment

3 Likes

Did you find something that smells kind of like citrus hand moisturizer or something with a funk underneath? I don’t know the smell…maybe citrus sunscreen. It was the greasiest of the 10. It is really a soaring sativa high. I’m speaking of MT.

Oh and this was the one in 10 that was different than the rest.

11 Likes

@Tommy_McCain Nah, I didn’t find anything like that. But I only got three females out of the five or six seeds I planted. I grew the Mountain Temples like four years ago, I’d have to go back to my smoke reports. I remember one of them, I think it was the Appalachia leaner, smelled kind of cheesy. That was the one that had more body to it. The other two, if I remember correctly, kinda reminded me of Blue Dream. Fruity and spicy, but not citrus. Not as sharp. A softer fruity smell. And a really great, euphoric, smile-y, “life is great” type of high. Good shit. If I hadn’t just ordered soooooo many new seeds, I’d probably revisit both the Mountain Temple and the Tree of Life next grow.

8 Likes

If I get this stuff on my fingers I can smell it all day. It makes everything I touch smell. If I put a bag of it in a drawer everything in the drawer smells like it. It is not a weed smell at all so no one is the wiser.

I got about three out of the seven females were cheese smells and the other three smelled of garbage and skunk. Then the weird one.

7 Likes

My favorite bodhi pack so far

just popped the last 2 seeds, and they were both odd ducks. One was small and perfectly spherical.
The other was large with 3 lobes. instead of a normal seed with 2 symmetrical sides, this one has 3 ridges and 3 sides.
They both germed perfectly, especially the 3 lobed seed which split along all 3 sides. I was excited to see that because I got a lot of 3 lobed seeds that look like this in my f2’s.

25 Likes