Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Yup yup. If I get in on the next drop I’ll definitely share too.

4 Likes

Oh man, I totally blanked and forgot about the tshirt drop! Sounds like I probably wouldn’t have got one anyways.

In other news, Breedersdirectseedco still has the Cherry Unicorn and a few others in stock. I just grabbed that one. Sadly the Purple NL2 and Portable Spaceship are out of stock there so don’t get too excited :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Koko the Gorilla Ghani

Strawberry Headband

28 Likes

Seems like most of us went through the same ordeals on Etsy lol.
My fingers weren’t fast enough and after 3 different size and colors being sold out I was SOL. Hopefully tomorrow :man_shrugging:t2:.

7 Likes

Divine Intervention

Dragons Milk (Plant A)

Happy Cuts :heart_eyes:

22 Likes

Guava hashplant updates

16 Likes

So, humor me, I have zero clue what the “etsy” drops are, but would love it if someone would explain?

Always down for new Bodhi.

:v:

6 Likes

They have done a few drops on their etsy (which you should NEVER mention seeds, weed or anything related) that you order a limited edition sweatshirt and it comes with some rare or unreleased seeds. They just did one today at 10 and I guess are doing another one tomorrow.

10 Likes

Etsy is a platform where people sell items and products they created. Usually arts and crafty type stuff. Bodhi’s wife sells clothing items for the plantmoreseeds brand on it. Here is the link if you want to check it out.

Every once in a while they will do a limited edition item that include with the purchase a pack of rare or un-released seeds. They usually do this for a charitable cause. This last one was for helping people affected by the cali fires.

This is Mrs B’ instagram link. She will normally give a heads up about these types of sales through her Instagram page.

10 Likes

Oh sorry I guess I didn’t even explain what etsy was at all but this lazy hippy over here got you! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

So, the “limited editions” are the seed purchases?

They have some really nice gear. Thx again:)

4 Likes

Space Monkey 10 days from 12/12 flip.
3 boys, 3 girls.

18 Likes

Yes the items labeled “limited edition” on their site are the clothing items that when you purchase them, come with a pack of seeds. I do not think those LE items stay visible on the site once they have sold out, which is usually pretty quick. I think the last one lasted only 2 minutes. So chances are you won’t see any LE items if you browse now.

Yeah they do have some nice gear and I am going to buy one of their hoodies. Just be aware that normal products listed do not include any seeds whatso ever.

8 Likes

They’re up! Better grab one fast!!

5 Likes

Lol didnt load the LE shirt for me until 1:01 (said 28 items but didnt show up) By the time it showed up it was already sold out

6 Likes

Got one!!! It’s the wrong size, a medium, though :frowning: they were going so quickly, I had to just grab whatever was left! I’m sure I’ll be able to gift it to a member here.

8 Likes

aw man, I barely got in with some time to spare. Had to get an XL but should be wearable. Wonder what the seed pack is gonna be :thinking:

Bet they’ll do one more. This one sold out in under 5 min.

8 Likes

Missed it again😔

4 Likes

Bummer, I didnt even see them on the refresh. Maybe next time.

5 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the LE yesterday was supernatural selections, right? I hope this one comes with Niekira seeds! They’re my favorite of his entire lineup, though supernatural selections is only microns behind.

7 Likes