Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Nepal Temple Hash? Is the same?

6 Likes

I dont know… I would have to check…

6 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Danky Bank Stock

Bodhi is a brother from another mother to me. He and I go back quite a while and I used to test a bunch of his gear several years ago. A lot of my work is created using some of his never released gear combined with my work.

Spoke with him last week in fact.

Cool listen if you have some time on your hands.

https://soundcloud.com/user-928350579-16614181/episode-9-bodhi-of-bodhi-seeds-nierika-supernatural-selections

Part 2

https://soundcloud.com/user-928350579-16614181/bodhi-seeds

30 Likes

It took a few days but i really enjoyed this. Thank you. :grin:

10 Likes

Bodhi truly is one of the good guys with a heart of gold. Glad you enjoyed it @ryasco I doubt many know it existed.

20 Likes

That purple wookie looks amazing, i can’t even imagine the taste and terpenes and all… Yummy!

9 Likes

All of these are Lavender Jack (Jack Herer x wookie) by Bodhi and one is a Tranquil Elephantizer (the red maroon faded one)

89 Likes

Beautiful job…lots of healing energy going on in here​:high_brightness::dizzy:

15 Likes

Bodhi’s deep chunk f2 coffee pheno looking like a freak :herb::high_brightness::new_moon:

60 Likes

Coffee/chocolate/kushy flavored indicas are my JAM

12 Likes

Is there a reliable seed bank that sells bodhi seeds in Canada? I only see them at upper canada seed bank for ridiculous prices compared to others…

6 Likes

I know that @Swampthing sells Bodhi gear. And does international too.

7 Likes

ok thanks, swampthing is the member posting the beautiful pics on this page?

5 Likes

@Swampthing is the man selling Bodhi packs thru overgrow, he posts some pics and some other people too. @Dirigrow is the one that started the thread.

6 Likes

ok thanks for the info MadScientist!

2 Likes

ok those are good prices! I’ll look into that, what type of payments do you accept? Cash in envelope?

Bodhi has quite the list, what are his 3best/most popular indicas?

3 Likes

Started soaking about 16 Moonage Daydream which are StarDawg Guava x Sunshine Daydream. I coined the name for Bodhi as they are unofficially named.

10 Likes

@Swampthing

A righteous endeavor.

Glad to see your work out there!

Keep seedin’

99%

3 Likes

I know sunshine daydream is a very popular indica and won’t be around again as he lost the Appalachian male.

5 Likes