Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Hi all, how are you doing?
From what I’ve read, their strains are very recommendable. Can anyone advise which strains for Outdoor with flowering ending in late September, early October?

4 Likes

I’ll be shipping em out to 50State here on Monday so hopefully not too long ^^

9 Likes

Quite the gift to the community! Thank you. :slight_smile:

Hey welcome to Overgrow @espiao69. :slight_smile: Just about any of bodhi seeds’ crosses with the Wookie male will finish early, and a few of the 88g13hp crosses will finish in early October as well. The 88g13hp crosses are also well known for being mold and mildew resistant, but if your buds are super big and dense, there may be no avoiding it unless your climate is dry.

Nice of you to take on that responsibility. I wonder @50State did you ever run those Blue Tara I passed you from the RIU user @DarthPlagueis who sent them to me as donatation to the Preservation Runs?

13 Likes

Myself and @Techrepkim will be starting seeds tomorrow so the Blue Tara is scheduled to be started plus some UK Cheese x UFS18, Scotts OG, Goji Lights.

21 Likes

Thanks for the fast response @50State. :handshake: Hope all is well this holiday season. :christmas_tree:

That Blue Tara F2 might be the first seed run I sign up for!

17 Likes

I’ve got some Blue Tara F2 and IX1 left from this run last year if you’d like any: Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blue Tara - Attempt 2! Closed

These were sent to MOTR and never made it out to the states, but lots of people got some from Sebring who I gave all the extras to.

18 Likes

Very kind of you. :slight_smile: I’m in no rush; they’re just going to go in the vault for the time being. I’m dedicating all flower cycles for the foreseeable future to F2 runs.

15 Likes

I got gifted a Ss4 clone too about a year and a half ago … one of my favourite smokes i must say. very chemmy too and a frost dumper. great flavour and amazing high

16 Likes

Mine is super frosty too. It is difficult to finish a joint because it gets so gooey on the inside and won’t burn.

13 Likes

Will do! What was the plants structure like do you remember?

4 Likes

Awesome! The F2 are looking amazing so far and def some funky chem smells on them. Looking forward to sampling. Seems like a wonderful strain and I am think i’ve read that the SS4 has plants that are both good for nerve pain and regular pain which would be amazing to find.

8 Likes

Hey welcome to Overgrow @espiao69. :slight_smile: Just about any of bodhi seeds’ crosses with the Wookie male will finish early, and a few of the 88g13hp crosses will finish in early October as well. The 88g13hp crosses are also well known for being mold and mildew resistant, but if your buds are super big and dense, there may be no avoiding it unless your climate is dry.

Hi nube,thanks for the tips and advise, you rock :metal:

7 Likes

Goji lights for the win :wink: can’t wait!

6 Likes

I just ordered some from mother lode seeds
ancient f5s
The sprite x ancient
Fanta x ancient

The sprite is (black lime reserve x ancient og )
BLR is Meangenes / freeborn selections work I believe. Ancient og Is Bodhi and was released in 2016?
No idea what the Fanta is … but pics of it on his Insta looked nice so I took the plunge.
If your in the right zone And plant early these should produce absolutely massive plants.

Haven’t gotten them yet but should receive in the next few days. He was prompt with responses. He was the inspiration to try bodhi gear and try to grow bigger plants not more plants. So it’s nice to full circle and try out his offerings.

Looking like a lot of bodhi for me in 2021
Pura Vida F2s
Banana spliff
Blue sunshine
Wolf pak f2s
Dla #5 x goji
Sky lotus
Dream Axis

Plus these^^^ from mother lode seeds.

Feel Lucky to have pulled this lineup , it’s what I’ve grown before and some new stuff. I’m going to attempt to chronicle some of the more entertaining / educational aspects of outdoor growing here but I won’t even start seeds until feb/March.

Would like to grow some Lambsbread or Jamaican green bud. We used to have a cut in our crew of lambs that smelled like funky cheese. We joked it smelled like Cheetos.
Unfortunately it was lost

Does anyone have a line on a lambsbread that has that Cheese smell? I’d like to seed start and resurrect if possible.

Is that typical of
Lambsbread? It was the only example that I’ve Ever had.
Thanks if you can answer

14 Likes

Can anyone shed any light on why the range of Bodhi stock in the UK is so limited or why restocks always seem to be the same varieties. Not for me but for friends wanting to order from the States. They say they don’t trust the post or that US companies don’t accept overseas orders/money payments etc?

6 Likes

Buds look very dense and sticky.
Pine and berry sounds very tasty. Nice job there Nefrella.

1 Like

For some reason I thought if you connected direct with the owner at Great Lakes Genetics he would hook you up. I could be wrong. Might be worth shooting them an email and asking. They are my Bodhi one stop shop.

Edit: I wouldn’t worry about the mail/post. I believe it is legal to receive seeds in the UK. I would have more fear sending seeds from the UK.

7 Likes

I could be totally off here, please correct me, but I don’t think Bodhi has any official EU retailers, so the shops selling his gear are likely buying off other banks and tending to only buy the packs they know their own customers will buy.

Outside of that, I’ve seen Bodhi drops to a bunch of banks here in the US, and half of them have totally different stock than what the others got, or a particular one or two strains only shows up at a couple banks instead of all of them that supposedly got the drop at the same time, type of thing. Not sure why that is.

7 Likes

Bodhi has some More Cowbell on Great lakes site that looks awesome .
Anyone try it yet?

5 Likes

I don’t have a line on Lamsbread genetics, but the Lambsbread that was sold at a particular dispensary in Echo Park, years ago, had a distinct cheesy smell to it. A buddy of mine who’s a huge fan of those cheesy-smelling strains loved it.

5 Likes