Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

pretty sure it’s suge pure kush crossed to Laos

11 Likes

Lush = suge pure kush cut (bubba style) x Laos (Purple/Green Muang Sing Landrace Sativa)

13 Likes

I’m just getting to sampling my Kodamas. They’re still a bit young in curing, but I’ve got 3 phenos to try - two are strawberry milk leaning phenos and 1 is more towards the Laos. They all have a nice fruity nose, the strawberry milk ones do seem to carry some strawberry notes as well as some sour notes as well. The Laos leaner seems to be my favorite from initial sampling - a nice sativa for activities and chilling - I enjoyed it for a bike ride, and also for cooking. The SM leaners are a bit more hybrid in feel - they have that initial 20min overwhelming part before mellowing out - I sampled one SM leaner before a walk and had to take off my earbuds to adjust to it haha - I was mesmerized by things like car wheels spinning.

11 Likes

Also here are some pics of a Laos female after 16 weeks of flowering. Grown by @rc_colas found on ICMAG. He says they were gifted to him from Bodhi. image

The Suge Pure Kush Bodhi uses does throw purple phenotypes as well :purple_heart:

25 Likes

Nice! I didn’t find any purple in my three females of Kodama. The SM leaners were done at 10 weeks, and the Laos leaner I pulled at 11 weeks but it could have gone another week - the pistols were about half faded maybe a bit more.

6 Likes

Here’s a Lush x 88G13HP grow report. Different dad, but it might help you out anyway.

Edit: I guess I forgot to paste the link, @Dog haha: Bodhi Testers Summer 2020 - Passionfruit Hasplant (Lush X 88G13/HP)

6 Likes

Nice job man!

2 Likes

9/12 up from these Cherry Lotus, looking forward to tasting these in the new year!

23 Likes

Since Headie gardens is back with a good deal on Bodhi gear, I decided to throw more money at the seed gods.

I wanted two Cherry Queens, but shoe only had 1. So I grabbed that one and two DLA10s (Fat Cherry Afghani x 88g13hp)…

Cherry Queen alone has had stellar reviews. Did I fuck up by choosing the DLA that nobody seems to have grown?

23 Likes

nope, sounds like youre blazing new trails. awesome shit!

5 Likes

No I think you made out like a bandit!

They’re both the same Fat Cherry mom, just CQ has the OMG dad, and the DLA10 has the Ghash dad. Both dad’s are afghani, they should be pretty similar in structure, but likely some definite terp differences.

9 Likes

Actually, I’ve grown the DLA, and I was not impressed. Hands down I would take the Cherry queen over the DLA. Just my opinion of course.

7 Likes

I’m glad you said that. Perspective is nice. I’m gonna keep an open mind and probably run them all at once in the coming months.

Anything redeeming or any information you should share on it?

6 Likes

I’ll definitely be interested what you find out of your DLA’s. I bought another pack of the cherry queen. My DLA’s were very short and squat with very close internodal spacing. Tested mid 20’s thc, looks nice- real frosty, decent smell, but nothing like the cherry queen. Really didn’t get the cherry notes out of it. There were only two females out of the pack, and they were similar with the exception one was a little more vigorous and larger yielding.

So I would say while it wasn’t bad by any means, there wasn’t really anything special that would make me want to run it again.

13 Likes

So I convinced my wife to get my Christmas seeds early to take advantage of Shoe’s Thanksgiving Sale

She won’t tell me what 4 packs she bought me. But I did get to choose the Freebies lol

I chose 2x of the Chem91 Skva x OMG

I encourage anyone whos looking for a great deal to check out https://headiegardens.com/
And take advantage of his 45$ packs of Bodhi gear with the same buy two get one deal.

Shoe goes way back to the Breedbay days and is a great human. Let’s support such a generous guy as much as we can :green_heart:

26 Likes

i think you might have just revolutionized my marriage. Christmas Seeds?!?! yes!

11 Likes

It was her idea. Either my own gun or seeds this year. I’m not huge on guns, that’s her thing, so of course I chose seeds :man_shrugging:t2:Lol
Good luck

13 Likes

Thanks! She’s a food pheno, roots in a cup of water.

3 Likes

This is not me, but shows the effects if i had made Edibles with the 2 very potent (but “creeper”) Time Bandits i grew.

24 Likes

germination issues “suck” have the best luck with plain old water and paper towels did 4 no issues and then hit 3 no-go’s, maybe because of too much heat (use heat pad some times)

6 Likes