Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

They are slow growing at this point. Running in hempy, so I don’t expect any rapid growth till the roots hit the reservoir. Hopefully soon. Only at second set of leaves (3 fingers) right now. I was set back a bit as my last plants were both male, so I had to burn em and start fresh.

4 Likes

you will like it and probably run it again --goji og sounds interesting = breeder ?

2 Likes

Bodhi. Goji og is one of bodhis most legendary strains

16 Likes

As mentioned about MMS the Goji strain used was from Bodhi - Gea freat strains don’t believe they “make” feminized seeds - kind-of wish they would

1 Like

Listen to Bodhi’s Potcast episodes (episodes 10 & 10.5). I can’t recall which one contains the info, but Bodhi speaks to why he has no plans or desire to make feminized seeds.

12 Likes

I started to type a response and then was like,”Hoowee… Never mind.” haha.

8 Likes

What a great thread. I love Bodhi Genetics.

8 Likes

Woot!

35 Likes

I saw that super silver cough x lavender jack on strainly. Looked killer, let us know how it goes please.

5 Likes

Great shirt! I like that it uses a “not obvious” cannabis leaf. I may get a shirt for my 86 yr. old Mom. She likes plants lol.

10 Likes

:joy: Yeah I got a black and gold one last year and I wear it out any chance I can. Not ever had anyone comment or even give me a look either. Waiting for that day I run into someone else that loves Bodhi :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Oh, sweet! I didn’t realize you had ordered that Destroyer cross. What’s up with that “wolf/dream catcher”-lookin’ thing, though? Haha! Where you gonna hang that???

7 Likes

Also nowadays (in California), even a “pot leaf” t shirt is no big deal to strangers.
For me, the general society’s acceptance of Medical Cannabis helped educate strangers that ganja is not just a “hippy drug”.
I gave my Dad CBD gummies when he was sick. He said “i don’t feel anything”. (I should have brought him a bong lol.)

5 Likes

its a napkin actually, she had it around the some gift-bag-tissue-paper that was around the seeds :sweat_smile: Safe shipping at least…

7 Likes

Thanks ! will check them out – Here are a few good one’s – “Dudegrow.com” “Adam Dunn Show.com” and Pot Cast.com

3 Likes

Some wolf pack f2 close ups. Just passed week 10 since flip.

50 Likes

Looking mighty yummy!!!

8 Likes

Very cool . Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

7 Likes

9 Likes

!!
I’m popping 3x pack of Granola Funk today. I’m going to test rooting cubes against my soil and see which I get better germination rates from. I don’t usually have issues, but I had a little problem with my last run of 2x Hashplant 4 in rooting cubes. I mean I got 75% germination rate, but I’m used to seeing better. Anyways, I used to have real problems with germination when I used kelp and Sea-90, I was even using salt in my homemade Grokashi but I stopped all of that now. FYI, sodium causes germination issues. If you are germinating in soil that has kelp, you might want to keep it in mind. I found out that Malibu Compost is high sodium too. I’m just rattling on now, sorry…
What I have in the the 2nd pic is 3yr old leaf compost. It’s mostly oak leaves, but there is some rabbit bedding and recycled soil too, but like 80% pure leaves. It’s basically a brick and I had to pry it out of my bin. It looks like I made some clay, rock hard clay. I’m not sure if anyone could appreciate compost on here, but I didn’t get much love for it on RIU lol. Personally, I think that homemade inputs can be better than store bought. Store bought bag soil never got me anywhere… I’m just excited to be running seeds again. Just had my coffee and adderall for the morning and I’m going on too much. Wish I had more to report, just 2nd week of flower. I do have a few seed packs going though: Black Raz, Soul Mate, Magenta HP, Purple Wookie, and Divine Intervention. I have 3x Granola Funk on deck, followed by Terpenado, Dazzle Berry, and 2x Sun Ra… Hashplant 4 just made it to the flower room and it looks like 6 good females from 2 packs, kind of low but it happens sometimes. I think that I made a mistake and got Hashplant 4 instead of Hashplant D, I’m thinking that D was out of stock at the time… Anyways, I might be in the market for over-the-top funk if anyone can point me in the right direction. I ran several packs, but I can tell that I don’t have a nose burner. Anyways, good luck to everyone!!!

31 Likes