Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Cave Junction! Anyone ever been to the Oregon Vortex or House of Mystery?

3 Likes

those cheech wizard are looking amazing @nube ! :kissing: :pinching_hand:

7 Likes

I dunno if I buy that story. The Jager that my friend gave me had such a distinct smell (again, exactly like Jagermeister) that I find it hard to believe that somebody could simply quit calling it Purple Kush and dispensary buyers (or any buyers) would be like,”Oh, so this is a new and different strain? And not the Purple Hindu that we already have so much of?” It would be obvious that it’s the same strain, just because of the smell.

Or maybe not. Maybe the people running dispensaries in Oregon are just that dumb. I’ve been to dispensaries, most of the people working at them are idiots, so yeah, I guess it’s possible. Highly unlikely, but possible.

16 Likes

True, It does seem unlikely that just changing the name would fool people into buying Purple Kush. But like how Blue Dream oversaturated the market w crappy grown flowers, if you had a good batch of Blue Dream and called it “Sapphire Nite-Nite”, people might buy it. Most dispo. customers are not as experienced with weed as we growers are.

9 Likes

@nube, I’m still trying to get oriented here, got a link?

She’s a beaut :yum:

8 Likes

Yeah! It’s pretty easy to find if you use the search button up next to your avatar in the upper right, which is also easy to miss, but here’s the direct link:

:sun_with_face:

10 Likes

what did you think of that pinequeen x snowlotus? Did you ever grow it out?

6 Likes

I did not. I was (at the time) not into doing a haze-dom. sativa. Esp. crossed to Pineapple which for me can be wasy too “extrema sativa” for my needs. Kind of like how haze or a C99 is good for computer work or video gaming. But hard to talk with other people at work while being “all in my head” high.

True story: i once got too medicated like w Sour Diesel during lunch, that i barfed in my work trashcan right after i got back to my desk! Fortunately i got back early, so no one saw or heard it.

16 Likes

Who’s grown out the cherry queen? I’ve been pretty interested in growing an OMG cross and that one’s popped out as looking interesting to me.

12 Likes

Over on rollitup it got great reviews. It’s supposed to have a ton of the Myrcene terpene. It’s in the top 3 of strains “want someday” atm.
Nikah (TK x OMG) also looks killer if you want more “daytime” OG-like effects.

9 Likes

I had just picked up a pack from GLG so I was doing some searches over on RIU and saw that report. I’ll see if I can pull it up.

@BudWhisperer why don’t you do myrcene??

6 Likes

13 Likes

Oh i love that shit! Myrcene. Just don’t want to spend $ right now. For myrcene, I got a Raspberry HP pack that’ll be very nice when i get time.

7 Likes

Good job! Finding that chart. That much myrcene is unreal i think? That is a goddamn RELAXING strain going by that sample tested.

7 Likes

Here’s the other pic from that post. (These are not my pics)

I didn’t want to spend money either, but CQ eluded me twice already so I had to jump.

It also has a pretty name so it makes it easier to get it past my wife than something called skunk farts OG or something like that.

16 Likes

not sure if you guys saw earlier in the thread, but one of the packs i’m trading is the Cherry Queen (unopened), but i’m asking for a specific bodhi strain (the purple pineapple wookie), which is a new freebie (i think of GLG but i can’t confirm that.)

8 Likes

I had made my purchase literally like 3 hours before you posted. Partly because of the NL#5 cross.

You’ll get your Purp Pineapple, you have solid trades!

7 Likes

I opted for the Temple Lights freebie but that Pineapple Wookie is tempting me to make another order.

9 Likes

Yes GLG has the Purple Pineapple Wookie freebie.

5 Likes

Not to twist your arm at all. But i know the guy who made the Mom, Purple Pineapple Express that Bodhi used in his PPW cross. Annunaki Genetics in WA. Great breeder and a good person. I’ve been growing his beans since 2014 or so.

Here’s info on the PPE strain, though i don’t have info on the specific pheno Bodhi used. But he said Bodhi got his PPE from a mutual friend.

33 Likes