Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Sure thing. Will try to share some with people who could probably comment better than I

8 Likes

Thank You much! Looking for the famed SSDD pain numbing effects. Iā€™ve gotten body numbing from Pre 98 Bubba also. Basically i couldnā€™t feel my arms or torso. Weird at first but nice feeling to reduce back pain.

11 Likes

Not a bodhi strain but, Iā€™ve experienced this to the extreme from nodelabā€™s cut of Black Diamond which is an old OG cut x Black Domina. Extremely numbing and, if you smoke enough itā€™s straight up narcotic.

12 Likes

love the style I need to try a bed like that Iā€™ve been doing living soil for a couple runs now and nice auto tucked in the corner there!

4 Likes

What is the head feeling like with these narcotic cuts? Psychoactive like usual or just straight up numb/narco?

My dream keeper mother is a narcotic body with zero head change but idk if itā€™s even a reality with this plant. Trying snuggle funk, and kush #4 x SSDD next as thatā€™s all I have in the stable atmā€¦

12 Likes

Thank you for the good helpful info! i will have to find that strain.
In meantime, Snuggle Funk might be a good Bodhi option using a Black Domina.
I love narcotic strains. I read Bodhiā€™s Jager Hashplant is likely Purple Kush x HP. The 2 Time Bandits i grew were great. After smoking that all up, i now ā€œwake and bakeā€ with a Purple Kush x Afghan from the store.

12 Likes

Itā€™s a small world, you read my mind. My dream is a narcotic CBD plant. Strong body relax w/ no head high. You might try diff. cbd strains esp. ACDC. Itā€™s like 20:1 ratio of cbd:thc.
Time Bandit was a clear head feeling, less trippy or ā€œhigh or stonedā€ than a straight OG Kush. With indicas for me, there is some reduced psychoactivity. Itā€™s there but in the background. Mostly (for me) itā€™s a mellow content head feeling. But can make me lazy and unmotivated. But not trippy or thought-provoking like hybrids or sativas.
And a comfortable, relaxed couchlock body effect.
Some good old ones would be Pure Kush, Bubba, GDP, Purple Urkle or The Black. Purples are less trippy or ā€œhead-effect-ingā€ for me.
But OG Kush, Master Kush and LA Confidential are all more trippy in the head imho.

15 Likes

Thanks @myco_matchick! I love the large volume of soil, realize itā€™s not for everyone with space limitations. But if you can Iā€™d deff recommend, the watering is a bit of a learning curve though.
Thatā€™s a fem trainwreck. I had two lavender jacks in the bed with the STā€™s, thought they were female but both turned out male so had to pull em.
So I threw a fem seed in the corner to try to rescue some of the space.
Iā€™m glad I did, it gives me a bit of insight on how to handle my next run that will be Hot Mess and hindsight. With a A.w.k.I.d. FOTM for good measure

8 Likes

Is G and L Apparel legit? Cos they have all the new Bodhi packs for 45$
https://gandlapparel.com/product-category/g/bodhi-seeds/

5 Likes

Jager Hashplant is Jager x Bodhiā€™s GHash male. I dunno what the exact genetics of Jager are, but I smoked it a bunch five or six years ago and it really does smell exactly like Jagermeister. Maybe itā€™s a weird Jager-smelling pheno of Purple Kush? I dunno. But itā€™s pretty popular in southern Oregon (or it was a few years back, anyway), a buddy of mine has a friend up there who was growing a lot of it outdoors a while ago. He brought a shitload home to LA after a visit and gave me a jar. Good weed.

11 Likes

Looks super sketchy to me.

Edit: Howā€™d you even find Bodhi seeds listed there? hahaā€¦ Iā€™d stick with the trusted banksā€¦ GLG, headie gardens (shoe), speakeasy, etc.

11 Likes

Whoa, thatā€™s weird. Looks like a drop-ship company to me, but a sketchy one for sure

5 Likes

I donā€™t know it was in my bodhi shop bookmarks but no idea how it got there

4 Likes

Jager came through the dispensary a few times while I was working there. I donā€™t remember details of the effects at this point, but I remember that even being grown as dispensary mersh, Jager was always fire :fire::fire::fire::bear:

7 Likes

Ok this is where i found it https://www.rollitup.org/t/wheres-the-zas.1056152/post-16605712
and yeah probably con
Glo | Rollitup
or maybe not
Green line organics seed bank | Rollitup
well anyway i know now how i got the link

4 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s weird, I donā€™t really remember the effects, either, but I do remember liking it. I donā€™t like ā€œcouchlockā€-type shit at all, unless Iā€™m prepared for it, so the fact that I remember liking that Jager leads me to believe that it probably had more of an ā€œupā€ kinda high.

It definitely had a hardcore anise smell to it (like Jager, duh! Haha), I remember that. The only thing thatā€™s come close to the smell that Iā€™ve come across were certain batches of Jack and also an NL5 that I used to get from one particular source. Probably why my buddy liked it so much. Heā€™s a big fan of those anise-smelling/tasting plants. Iā€™m not really a fan of that flavor, which is why I didnā€™t buy any of those Jager Hashplant seeds. The Jager was good weed, though, for sure.

12 Likes

Green line or G and L apparel is legit. But very inconsistent with shipping. Meaning they ship it whenever they want lol
Legit or not whoever runs that shitshow will never get money from me :man_shrugging:t2:

16 Likes

Man the taste of Jager recalls some rough memories for me. :joy:

9 Likes

I am loving all the amazing pictures being shared in here and am hating feeling left out lol

I did find another gem from Wolfpack F2

When I grew out Motherā€™s Milk #31 x PU F3 as testers the standout of the 4 females was a MM leaner. I found 8 seeds in the roughly 1/4 lb of buds. I decided to pop a few and this is the one furthest along in flowering. It is on day 41 from flip . It has the same milky candy hearts mix with a bit of the PU F3 poop smell , that its momma had and has been showing purple and pink trichs from very early on , which is a known RKU trait.

42 Likes

Happy Sunday Yā€™all,
This morningā€™s hippy speedball is brought to us by French Roast and a leftover Space Monkey/ Peach HP joint with Space Monkey temple ball crumble. Wake up!

19 Likes