Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Mine are arriving tomorrow per usps tracking.
They confirmed on the 23rd. So 7 days ish.
Pretty typical from what I hear but it is also my first time ordering through them.

6 Likes

Thanks for this. I was confirmed on the 24th so should be a day behind you, but havenā€™t received tracking. Iā€™ll sit tight. What strains did you get btw?

2 Likes

I ordered Booty and Laughing Lemon
With Snow Monkey and Chem91 x ssdd freebies

7 Likes

But Shoe over at headiegardens has been the best for me so far. Just got these today.

25 Likes

A little off topic. If so feel free to move my post to a different thread or delete it.

Looks like Gloseedbank is shutting down May 31st.

3 Likes

Not clear:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COLPJBeFQlE

https://www.instagram.com/p/COQ_Lvkh8Oq

The guy does seem a bit unstable judging by the formatting of the deals emails.

4 Likes

Emailed the email and this is what he said

2 Likes

Urm, thatā€™s too bad.

Though I havenā€™t had any issues in the past with GLO, certainly not going to attempt a last moment order knowing that.

Iā€™ll keep watch for the head fake.

6 Likes

3 to 4 days

2 Likes

His posts have now been removed from instagram? So I have no clue anymore.

2 Likes

Anyone have any thoughts on the Strawberry Milk daddy?

Also, anyone run Triple Goddess? That should be some killer weed. I would guess there should be some tasty OG mixes in those seeds. Especially after running Goji and Love Triangle. Iā€™m falling in love with these ā€œRandom OG x Snow Lotusā€ mixes.

12 Likes

I think later this year Iā€™m gonna do a run of terpenado, motherā€™s milk, and love triangle. Gotta run some top dawg gear i bought first, then I want to go back and dabble with a few more Bodhis that all share some commonalityā€¦

13 Likes

Looks like I found my home because Iā€™ve been gifted quite a lot of bodhi seeds by a friend! Some of them are actually freebies from this site thatā€™s partly why Iā€™m on OG :slight_smile:

Well, Iā€™ll just be making myself cozy now. I should have some pictures of pura vida, wolfpack, and lazy lightning soon

17 Likes

I have only run Strawberry Headband and only got the one female out of the pack of testers . That being said it is top notch classic OG like smoke .

4 Likes

I have a couple packs. If I hadnā€™t just finished four Uplifts, Iā€™d maybe run a few this grow. As it is, Iā€™m not sure when Iā€™ll get to them haha.

It seems like theyā€™re hit or miss. Those Uplifts seemed to have turned out really good. I ran Larry Lotus for the second time last year and it didnā€™t turn out that good. I thought that was weird, because the first time I ran those, about five years ago, they turned out excellent. And the seeds were from the same pack, too. I dunno.

10 Likes

You run a Sky Lotus yet?

5 Likes

I havenā€™t, but thatā€™s one Iā€™ve had my eye on for years. Straight Skywalker OG is up there on my list of all-time OGā€™s.

5 Likes

Headiegardens just showed up:

And the Medicine Mountain Mystery continuesā€¦ haha. Wait, is that a mystery? Or did we already figure it out? Canā€™t remember.

Super-stoked about the Diablo cross. And all of those seeds, really. Just waiting on my GLG order to get here and then Iā€™m never. Buying. Seeds. Again.

25 Likes

@minitiger Until the next time!! Lol

10 Likes

We already figured it out. Itā€™s bodhi.

Also, that Diablo OG is the same cut used in Cheech Wizard. At that time it was known as Green Curry OG. After seeing Matt Riot using the Diablo OG in a bunch of crosses (https://riotseeds.nl/?s=diablo) and saying it used to be known as Green Curry OG, since he and bodhi are friends, I asked bodhi if Diablo OG was the same as the Green Curry OG like Matt claimed, and b said,

the green curry ogā€¦ was an unknown when it showed up hereā€¦

my best guess was diabloā€¦

thats awesome your doing a cheech reproā€¦

And hereā€™s the Cheech Wizard F1 a couple weeks ago on 420, their first day of flowering:

The 4 males are up front stuffed into one tote or about 10gal of soil, and the 5 females are behind them in their own 7gal pots. Gonna be pollen flying in a couple weeks!

33 Likes