Bodhi Plant Guide

Nothing too strong on the rub - I recognized one rub as similar to bubbashinehp - vegetalish. Another had more of a funky musk thing. Interesting - I always think of the long slender leaves as snow lotusy.

Yea that f2 Bb pheno is a tall totem pole with not much branching. wider leaf though.

12 Likes

That’s definitely it. There’s times my SSDD girl will have like a sourness to the stem rub go go with the vegetal smell. The snow lotus does have thin leaves but the specific shape of the leaves on the bottom plant in first group pic specifically looks similar to my ssdd girl. The right one I think is too thin and likely leaning snow lotus. And I don’t have any idea on the left one with the 3 nodes lol

13 Likes

Good deal Ill make a note of it! I think the bottom one has some variegation on the leaves which implies bubbashine leaning too.

10 Likes

Sunshine Daydream (bubbashine x appalachia)

Redeye Jedi (Skywalker OG x 88g13hp)

Blueberry Hashplant (Blue Dream x 88g13hp)

76 Likes

Mesmerizing shots… :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy:

7 Likes

Pretty sure those are f3 from oldjoints I have a pack of those :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Always killing it on the camera both those look so good that ssdd pheno :drooling_face::star_struck:

7 Likes

Can taste them from here !!! beautiful work

5 Likes

Hay @syzygy :slight_smile: If you’ve said, I’m sorry my head’s a sieve some daze, how long did that SSDD go for… and under what lighting? She’s pretty sexy :yum

13 Likes

Approximately 60-63 days or 9 weeks (usually take this pheno to 70-75 days). Smells are much more complex taken early on and way more fragrant. On day 70-75 it’s pure blueberry muffins and coffee, but around 60 days it’s more rubbery “buttery” berry with a very slight coffee note to it. Best I can do to describe it at the moment. I want to do more testing before I start describing the effects, but my initial impressions are that it’s not as dreamy as when taken later on. Smell is easily twice as strong at this stage.

Edit sorry I forgot, Lighting is just a combo of corner cobs and quantum boards.

17 Likes

Yes! You’re right about that, knew they came from oldjoints but wasn’t as sure of the filial generation, thanks for clarifying bud

4 Likes

Thanks, I remember now! I also remember I had to take one at 55 days due to some bad babysitting, and it’s been sitting in the freezer since it dried… I need to check it out!

Crazy how leds don’t do the job, ain’t it, lol!

8 Likes

Thank you for the detailed smoke report of DLA 9!

7 Likes

Yea no problem at all. Can’t wait to grow more Bodhi and see what’s out there. This dla 9 was a huge eye opener as far as quality goes! Will not settle for less now

6 Likes

The last blue tara veg shot - I swear :crazy_face:. This is the f2 female that I think looks like a blueberry indica pheno. Totem pole no branching, wider leaves. Maybe its a stretchy bubba pheno, but leaves to me remind me of some dj blueberry for sure.

31 Likes

Love those super dark green leaves!

6 Likes

Time bender just over 9 weeks flowering

Still a decent amount of white hairs, bulking hasn’t happened yet. Wouldn’t be surprised if this plant runs over 70 days

49 Likes

Since when? Surely you’re joking, right? :slight_smile:

the-joker-heath-ledger

Here’s three phenos of bodhi’s Good Medicine and a clone called “chem d” done under homemade LEDs in a 4x4:

Here’s one of the GMs, pulled 4 full half gallon jars off her. Water only recycled organic dirt.

This isn’t a brag/flex post, just want to show that LEDs are perfectly capable and exceed the output of bulbs when done well. ROI on a high end retail LED is now less than 2yrs at US avg. electricity cost, and less than 15mo for a high end DIY LED.

:sun_with_face: :rainbow:
:peace_symbol:

63 Likes

Of course I’m not joking… poor attempt at sarcasm, lol!

8 Likes

3 ssdd x gogi og and old soul clone(back left) starting to flower and start to get some puff balls day 12 since flip

42 Likes