Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Welcome @Matthewriot i have enjoyed your content for quite some time now. Thanks for that

2 Likes

I would be here more often but I find the format difficult compared to other weed friendly sites. Like trying to learn another language for this old guy.

9 Likes

We have a dedicated team of knowledgeable members who are here 12/12- 7 days a week to assist if you have questions. This place will grow on you like a fungus!

13 Likes

It was a bit weird to me at first as well, @Hillbill so I definitely understand where you’re coming from.

Personally, I challenged myself to learn how to do everything on here before I was TL2, and could join co-op runs, seed giveaways, etc.

But I’m also stubborn as hell in some ways, so to me, it was motivating to learn how everything worked as quickly as I possibly could.

6 Likes

Also, back to Bodhi, I am eyeing some Columbian Red x 88G13HP.

Anyone have experience with that mom in Bodhi’s strains like Soar, Red Lotus, or this one, Columbian Red x 88G13HP ?

I searched the site, and found mentions of this strain and Soar but I’m not finding many grow reports, pictures, or descriptions of smoking it and it’s effects.

So I thought I’d ask around on here and RIU…

Thanks!!

6 Likes

@minitiger ran the Soar out in 2021 with some awesome results from the sounds of it!

12 Likes

Is that Aluna? I ran 2x girls this past summer. One pheno was very much like I remember the Redbud from the 70’s. Both were are really nice smoke, easy to grow, and good yielders. There’s pics in my journal.

The Redbud pheno is really pretty, and was bit stronger than the foxtailly one. I’m not much with weed descriptions, but both smell very pleasant , very familiar but I can’t put a finger on it, and the smoke is smooth.

I really like the HP crosses, and I’ll run this again.

If you weren’t talking about Aluna… nevermind :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Oh I was talking about Aluna, I just forget names sometimes but remembered the cross.

I have been looking at so many strains and crosses recently, I mix things up occasionally, but I always try to correct myself and memorize it all too haha.

Thanks for the information man, now I want to grab those for sure!!

7 Likes

and occasionally 18/6 :wink:

11 Likes

So seedfinder say Bodhi has 191 strains, is this correct?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Way more than that! I would bet there are 150 88g13hp crosses.

9 Likes

That’s what I thought!

I would love to start working through Bodhi’s collection…how many are there?

5 Likes

I couldn’t even begin to guess! Haha. I have probably 90 of his crosses and that barely scratches the surface of his work.

7 Likes

Don’t forget many of those strains are now not being made any longer, but members here are breeding with some of Bodhi’s gear and preserving some other lines as well @Kabuddha

I just barely started collecting Bodhi gear in December and now have maybe 20 or 22 strains haha…

4 Likes

Damn! Ok, Pa, I’m gonna need a 400 room grow space :wink:!!!
Would that about cover it :wink:? I wonder who has the most extensive collection… In all honesty, I would like to find a complete listing of his gear. Does he come around OG?

5 Likes

Seedfinder seems like it’s 10yrs behind . 30% of the time I’m checking out a strain it aint on there .

5 Likes

There are a few guys on here that have contact with him. He is not on OG, I think I heard them mention breedbay possibly.

3 Likes

I wish he did come over here, I thought he interacted with a few folks occasionally over at BreedBay, but I think that’s it, unless I’m mistaken.

Seedfinder is a completely mixed bag some stuff on there is correct, and sometimes I think it’s simply someone’s best guess.

3 Likes

Here’s an old incomplete list…
https://themodern.farm/Bodhi.txt

10 Likes

Have you seen the new Overgrow poster? It freaking great! Gets me wondering if a Bodhi catalog could be produced…I wonder if that guy dirtwizard has a substantial Bodhi collection…or maybe a strain list? Go Vili the Warrior!!! :wink::wink:

LOL

Thanks @CrunchBerries, downloaded!

7 Likes