Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

I just did as well, also nice. Good daytime happy smoke

9 Likes

Still working , can’t seem to get through this round of trimming

19 Likes

Trim jail can be lengthy at times haha I definitely understand where you’re coming from some runs seem like even if I sit and trim for long periods I still have mountains of bud to get through :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Started with the dry, took FOREVER. They were hanging for over 3 weeks and I still had to brown bag them before final trimming :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I got 4 DLA 9 flowering. Are they worth trying to reveg and get clones of? Only asking because these were to test germination, i didn’t really plan on keeping them around.

11 Likes

Bodhi had a write-up on the Kush 4 in the DLA 9 cross. He had a lot of good things to say about what is hidden in the Kush 4 line. Google doesn’t work like it used to a few years ago and I can not find the write-up.

Grow report on DLA 9 scroll through to read more about DLA 9 from GreenBean1029

8 Likes

You know once you smoke them, you’ll regret not cloning :joy:

3 Likes

Are you ever going to f2 or repo those tranquils?

5 Likes

no plans at this time for that.

peace …

5 Likes

Fer sure, I’m just super envious and hope for the day that someone does lol.

2 Likes

kali mist x everything or head gasket x hp?

i already have two pine apples, and one chem d purple.

4 Likes

Kali mist as the many possible dads make it a surprise every bean.

8 Likes

Including rolling the dice on a kali mist x kali kist

6 Likes

I picked up Triple Goddess and the ChemD x PU freebie. I will be running the Triple Goddess next year. I have six of the Pine Apple freebies soaking, these will be my first flower of 2024.

If you are looking for a snow lotus cross Triple Goddess is a good one.

Screenshot

12 Likes

i had noticed he re-used triple goddess. i tested the original version that never made the cut back in the day due to not enough beans and i think he lost the mom… ray davies c99 x 88g13hp.

i couldn’t resist and grabbed a pack of lemon wookie v1 just for the pine apple freebie from GLG lol.

19 Likes

I’m also looking forward to growing that one. 3 kings og was very good bud.

Bodhi makes some of the best hybrids with OG. probably because his males aren’t too dominant.

Breeders that select for yields in og hybrids usually end up drowning out all the recognizable characteristics of the og clone lines.

12 Likes

That’s cool. Probably just going to keep things solo for now but I F2’d his old Little Blessings #3 a few years ago. Very cool afghani dominant line that has a nice warm afghani relaxing effect with two main terp profiles one side is that of coffee-ish skunky fuely kush smells and the other side being fruity and to me smells like watermelon jolly ranchers.

15 Likes

That’s great to hear, thank you.

And @CocoaCoir thank you for alerting us to this re-created Bodhi classic. I like DCSE for non-Bodhi beans. They’re in WA so fast shipping to the SW USA.

@cannavore i found an old post on riu from April 2012 about Little Blessings #3. So the Male was a Mexican plant? Sounds good!

LITTLE BLESSINGS #3 (AFKANISTAN X MEXIMELIA)

Here is this about #2. SS mean Sensi Star maybe?

LITTLE BLESSINGS #2 (SS X TOK, SS X SD)

Here’s other Bodhi that person had. Some crazy strains here.

ELF SNACK (A11? x SSDD)

STAR CHILD (Sensi Star x Snow Lotus?)

APOLLO 11 F3 (GENIUS PHENO)

BIG SUR HOLY BUD

MOONWALK (Chem Dawg 3 x Apollo 11)

DANK SINATRA

SUPER SILVER STRAWBERRY LOTUS

M8 (LOST KUSH) X FANTASY ISLAND

SR71 PURPLE KUSH X KINGS KROSS F2

15 Likes

Why don’t you get in touch with akbb for the kali mist. He has it

4 Likes

Thanks homie. I’m not actively hunting it, I just think it would be cool to hold :bear:

6 Likes