Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Including rolling the dice on a kali mist x kali kist

6 Likes

I picked up Triple Goddess and the ChemD x PU freebie. I will be running the Triple Goddess next year. I have six of the Pine Apple freebies soaking, these will be my first flower of 2024.

If you are looking for a snow lotus cross Triple Goddess is a good one.

Screenshot

12 Likes

i had noticed he re-used triple goddess. i tested the original version that never made the cut back in the day due to not enough beans and i think he lost the momā€¦ ray davies c99 x 88g13hp.

i couldnā€™t resist and grabbed a pack of lemon wookie v1 just for the pine apple freebie from GLG lol.

19 Likes

Iā€™m also looking forward to growing that one. 3 kings og was very good bud.

Bodhi makes some of the best hybrids with OG. probably because his males arenā€™t too dominant.

Breeders that select for yields in og hybrids usually end up drowning out all the recognizable characteristics of the og clone lines.

12 Likes

Thatā€™s cool. Probably just going to keep things solo for now but I F2ā€™d his old Little Blessings #3 a few years ago. Very cool afghani dominant line that has a nice warm afghani relaxing effect with two main terp profiles one side is that of coffee-ish skunky fuely kush smells and the other side being fruity and to me smells like watermelon jolly ranchers.

15 Likes

Thatā€™s great to hear, thank you.

And @CocoaCoir thank you for alerting us to this re-created Bodhi classic. I like DCSE for non-Bodhi beans. Theyā€™re in WA so fast shipping to the SW USA.

@cannavore i found an old post on riu from April 2012 about Little Blessings #3. So the Male was a Mexican plant? Sounds good!

LITTLE BLESSINGS #3 (AFKANISTAN X MEXIMELIA)

Here is this about #2. SS mean Sensi Star maybe?

LITTLE BLESSINGS #2 (SS X TOK, SS X SD)

Hereā€™s other Bodhi that person had. Some crazy strains here.

ELF SNACK (A11? x SSDD)

STAR CHILD (Sensi Star x Snow Lotus?)

APOLLO 11 F3 (GENIUS PHENO)

BIG SUR HOLY BUD

MOONWALK (Chem Dawg 3 x Apollo 11)

DANK SINATRA

SUPER SILVER STRAWBERRY LOTUS

M8 (LOST KUSH) X FANTASY ISLAND

SR71 PURPLE KUSH X KINGS KROSS F2

15 Likes

Why donā€™t you get in touch with akbb for the kali mist. He has it

4 Likes

Thanks homie. Iā€™m not actively hunting it, I just think it would be cool to hold :bear:

6 Likes

Just wanted to let you know he had it in a pure form

5 Likes

Speaking of DC Seed Exchange they just started doing auctions and currently have Bodhiā€™s Lemon Afghani (Lemon G x OMG) available if anyone is interested.

5 Likes

Great, now Iā€™m tempted! :bear::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

My job is done :joy:

4 Likes

Now with this bodhi sale going on is there going to be a mass co op for pine apple lol?

3 Likes

Thank you for this. Iā€™m not gonna bid but itā€™s a great idea. Click the link, then scroll down to 2nd Auction item.

https://dcseedexchange.com/?s=Auction&post_type=product&dgwt_wcas=1

8 Likes

@BudWhisperer The Meximilla was from a fairly shady seed company as far as I understand. Lineage might not be accurate but they stated it was Burmese x Oaxacanā€¦ all the plants ive seen though finish in 8-9 weeks so definitely quite afghan.
I have the LB#2 as well. It was given to me by Limonene from the Bodhi communityā€¦ SS stands for Sweet Skunk, as in the Breeder Steve Sweet Skunk which is really a mislabeled NL5Haze according to the legends lol.

Iā€™d like to F2 XJ13 x Appalachia, & Suge PK x 88g13hp in the future.

19 Likes

Black Lotus F2.

Photo looks a little odd because the colas are somewhat perpendicular to the ground at this point and I flipped the photo 180 degrees.

34 Likes

I planted five two days ago (after a 36-hour soak in water with a little fulvic); three are already above ground. Iā€™m pretty stoked about them haha.

10 Likes

Looking good, @yardgrazer !!! How were the effects on the F1s? Black Lotus

4 Likes

Iā€™d tap that for Mana for sure!

12 Likes

For better or worse I only reproā€™d the pack without having ever tried itā€¦ this year and last Iā€™ve been in way over my head on projects (trying to do two repros per summer, indoors, plus managing a bunch of outdoor plants).

12 Likes