Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

My Saints Crossing girls will move into flower tomorrow. They germinated and spent a month in Solo cups, and have now vegged for a month in Octopots. HUGE fan leaves!
20231111_123845

43 Likes

Many of those Bad Dawg Freebie crosses are very potent, some bigger or smaller but some real dope.

9 Likes

Lazy Lightning clone.
Day 20

Almost looks like a plant from seed, for me she is a keeper. I took another 5 or 6 cuts off the mother to get them going as soon as possible. Iā€™m running low on this jar, since I reach for it every time. That deep lemony earth taste is irresistible.

Iā€™m going to hit two branches with some ((Haze/Sk1)x Sk1) x (Haze/Sk1) pollen. Waiting on the Males to start dropping pollen. I think she can make some interesting crosses with some work. Eventually I will make F2s with her.

35 Likes

Any have Chem Kesey or has grown? { Chem 91 Skunk VA x 88G13 x Hashplant }

6 Likes

Always regret passing on that one. Now, I follow the ā€œrecord shopping ruleā€ with Bodhi seeds: if you see it, you better buy it because you might not get another chance.

9 Likes

Had a nice sample of it from a friend, wrote a review here:

Very, very good smoke.

:sun_with_face:

19 Likes

Top Dawg had Chem Kesey for sale fairly recently on their Discord. Kinda bummed I didnā€™t grab it for my future GD inspired run.

9 Likes

Makes sense, unfortunately it was before I came back to growing. Going forward I may have to adopt this mentality.

Very thorough review, Thank you!
At least someone here had some before getting locked away in collections. :grin:

Dang, Iā€™m not on his discord,
Iā€™m not sure if you have Lazy lightning yet but if youā€™d like to try the one I kept. (if youā€™re in the US) I could send you some snips to root and try her out alongside the others you choose to run.

Iā€™m running SSDD and SSDD crosses for my next run. I hope to find some keepers in there too.

18 Likes

I really have enjoyed his creations in the past. Stardawg and Tresdawg.

8 Likes

Thanks brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

GLG got me again with the Bodhi BOGO

i got Secret chief, and that shakedownstreet freebie
the credit card orders make it TOO easy somtimes lololol
@Great_lakes_Genetics

@BarefootAndBlazed
got-dang! them saints crossing leaves are huge, yo! excellent job!
they would be nice for cannagar wraps!

-JAYY

10 Likes

I actually made a ā€œminiā€ cannagar (1.5-2g) yesterday to take to a show last night. 3 kinds of flower plus some hash. I havenā€™t yet messed with using leaves so it was wrapped in a raw hemp paper. I used a wooden tip/mouthpiece and managed to fit a small carbon filter insert. It was really smooth!!!

Iā€™ve been good this year and havenā€™t purchased any seeds since 4/20 sales. Black Friday may tempt me into picking up more Bodhi beans.

13 Likes

I see me and you got similar ideas :joy:

4 Likes

Haha I stumbled into it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Here is the lineup, I wish I could run them now but Iā€™m out of space until next year.

Kush 4 x SSDD, SSDD BBS F1, SSDD F2, Triple Sun A, SSDD x OGC/CJ and a couple others.

8 Likes

Just came across these in the wrong storage spot in the vault while looking for something elseā€¦ This is why we buy too many seeds, so we can experience the joy of them after weā€™ve forgotten we have them :unamused::joy:

41 Likes

Whole lots of gems there always nice finding treasure you forgot about :joy:

8 Likes

These distracted me while I was pulling out the silver sunshineā€¦ Iā€™ll be sending a DM later or tomorrow :v:

4 Likes

Dangā€¦ that Wolfpack.

Be cooler if you F2 it.

10 Likes

I feel like someone did an F2 of that one not too long ago. Might still be some floating aroundā€¦

That stardawg x ssdd is begging me to get it wet. Iā€™ve got stardawg guava that needs to be trimmed and flipped, a Stardawg Guava BX with SSDD as the crutch would be funā€¦

17 Likes

Stardawg is my favorite. I was just trying to find a pack of stardawg guava this morning after seeing pics of it. Those are some good choices. @Budderton F2ā€™d Wolf Pack and Cobra Lips. I have his wolf pack X cobra lips he calls it Cobra Quiver.

10 Likes