Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Go for it! After reading Nube’s tester grow of it, i also got a pack.
I would love to be proven wrong.

10 Likes

Happy late birthday!

8 Likes

No, dude! It’s on this thread! Haha. Or, technically, I think it’s on the first Bodhi thread, but yeah, that log is right here. Pretty sure it’s on breedbay. Might be on RIU, I dunno, I rarely log on there. Nube’s log was the reason I picked up a couple packs of those a few years ago, though.

I mean, that, plus I just have always liked straight Jack haha. Is that gay??? Haha.

I dunno if I’ll plant them today, though, still making up my mind.

8 Likes

I believe I have 2 or 3 synergy beans left and I can try and pop them. If I dont you be the first to know. They seem to be gone now as were only released as a freebie. Preservation run would be worth it. Dream beaver is also great as it was a cross of both his usual males (at that time.) Only strain i’ve grown twice.

7 Likes

anyone here grown out the Kush 4 x SSDD cross that were given as freebies awhile back?

6 Likes

here’s a grow in progress

12 Likes

Mighty interested in that hippy trip :no_mouth:

4 Likes

thank you! great info in that thread.

5 Likes

It herms easily.

3 Likes

Would be worth a solo run just to cull the herms and breed into the f2/f3 gen of the stable males and females imo. Sounds like an amazing cross. Pretty jealous over here. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Do it. The one I finished was one of the frostiest plants I’ve ever grown. Trichs were falling off as I trimmed. I suck at smoke reports, so I won’t, but everyone who got some, loved it.

PS I’m a fan of the 88G13HP daddy, so there’s that, lol!

15 Likes

Really enjoying that Purple Soul these days…. Tasty

20 Likes

You mean these… :open_mouth:

19 Likes

how the hell does the man have space and time to test 89 different strains before releasing them :joy::thinking: Bless his soul

7 Likes

He doesn’t have space nor time. He has/had testers but many let him (and us) down, by flaking +/or selling the untested seeds. Plus 2018 was a bad year w the huge fires in Bodhi’s area.

The 89 strains using the Ghash male goes back to 2010, some earlier. Bodhi’s been very slowly releasing them once they prove worthy.

20 Likes

Just counted again…It’s actually 91 on this site… DOH! :wink: Ended up picking up a pack of the old soul - Can’t help myself - Love those Pinesoul crosses…

13 Likes

I grew out 3 females. All had similar appealing SSDD aroma. The blue tinted (k4?) pheno was especially nice but all were good. Great freebie from my limited experience and is probably in my top 5 from Bodhi.

42 Likes

Good pickup there’s some killer plants in those old soul :blush:

11 Likes

Good find! Old Soul gets great reviews from at least 3 people that reported on it.
@DesertHeartGardens
@supershitfuck
@Hillbill
The limonene in the OMG male (according to Bodhi) seems to bring a mentally stimulating effect not felt in typical Afghan plants.
And it yields like a Jurassic Park beast.

The sassy strawberry “cousin” to Old Soul is still available: Strawberry Mama.

20 Likes

That’s one I considered scooping but decided against it for now, but got a pack of strawberry headband that sounds like it could be a nice cross to give something with strawberry milk a spin gotta still pick up strawberry temple for a redemption run too

16 Likes