Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Mighty interested in that hippy trip :no_mouth:

4 Likes

thank you! great info in that thread.

5 Likes

It herms easily.

3 Likes

Would be worth a solo run just to cull the herms and breed into the f2/f3 gen of the stable males and females imo. Sounds like an amazing cross. Pretty jealous over here. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Do it. The one I finished was one of the frostiest plants Iā€™ve ever grown. Trichs were falling off as I trimmed. I suck at smoke reports, so I wonā€™t, but everyone who got some, loved it.

PS Iā€™m a fan of the 88G13HP daddy, so thereā€™s that, lol!

15 Likes

Really enjoying that Purple Soul these daysā€¦. Tasty

20 Likes

You mean theseā€¦ :open_mouth:

19 Likes

how the hell does the man have space and time to test 89 different strains before releasing them :joy::thinking: Bless his soul

7 Likes

He doesnā€™t have space nor time. He has/had testers but many let him (and us) down, by flaking +/or selling the untested seeds. Plus 2018 was a bad year w the huge fires in Bodhiā€™s area.

The 89 strains using the Ghash male goes back to 2010, some earlier. Bodhiā€™s been very slowly releasing them once they prove worthy.

20 Likes

Just counted againā€¦Itā€™s actually 91 on this siteā€¦ DOH! :wink: Ended up picking up a pack of the old soul - Canā€™t help myself - Love those Pinesoul crossesā€¦

13 Likes

I grew out 3 females. All had similar appealing SSDD aroma. The blue tinted (k4?) pheno was especially nice but all were good. Great freebie from my limited experience and is probably in my top 5 from Bodhi.

41 Likes

Good pickup thereā€™s some killer plants in those old soul :blush:

11 Likes

Good find! Old Soul gets great reviews from at least 3 people that reported on it.
@DesertHeartGardens
@supershitfuck
@Hillbill
The limonene in the OMG male (according to Bodhi) seems to bring a mentally stimulating effect not felt in typical Afghan plants.
And it yields like a Jurassic Park beast.

The sassy strawberry ā€œcousinā€ to Old Soul is still available: Strawberry Mama.

20 Likes

Thatā€™s one I considered scooping but decided against it for now, but got a pack of strawberry headband that sounds like it could be a nice cross to give something with strawberry milk a spin gotta still pick up strawberry temple for a redemption run too

16 Likes

Awesome - thanks for the feedback and for the tip.

-Been looking for a good Strawberry strain for the Mrsā€¦

9 Likes

Lovely K4 x SSDDs you grew! I wish my phone had scratch n sniff technology.
Looking forward to your thoughts on it after you sample your golden treasure.

Youā€™d all be interested to know thereā€™s a seedrun going on now of this strain.

8 Likes

Kodama. Great stuff. My buddy grew a few and although there were better phenos than what he hadā€¦ his Kodama was still very, very good.

I wasnā€™t going to get the Strawberry Fantasy originallyā€¦ but relented and ordered it today. That and DLA 16 were the only two so far Iā€™ve picked up from the latest drop but thats only because Iā€™ve been waiting for Shoe to get better. I have a nice little order planned with himā€¦ then I gotta calm down with these seedsā€¦ well besides one Strayfox order next weekā€¦ then Iā€™m really, really doneā€¦ I think. :roll_eyes:

Not Bodhiā€¦ but Bodhi relatedā€¦ @Cannavore has some amazing looking crosses using Pirate Sweat (80s Black Afghan x Instant Karma). Instant Karma was one of those old Bodhi classics that would probably belong in his greatest hits album. Instant Karma was Bā€™s (bubba kush x sour diesel ibl ) Years ago there were some really impressive Instant Karma photos on Breedbay but the guy who posted them used a third party image hosting platform so those pics appeared to have disappeared into the ether. Cannavore is Cannavoreselections on IG. He had a bunch of great looking crosses and really great pricing. Me and a couple buddies went in on a few packs together. Just thought Iā€™d throw that info out there. Iā€™ve seen Cannavore posting bud blasts for like a decade nowā€¦ Iā€™d definitely trust his selection.

16 Likes

And @Cannavore posts here on OG also. Heā€™ll enjoy your great review of his work.

9 Likes

I concur! Lots of solvent lots or weight

old soul

31 Likes

:thinking:
I was pretty sure Pirate Sweat itself is Bodhiā€™s cross?

11 Likes