Bodhi Seeds - Goji OG Crowd Source F2 Preservation (closed)

Goji f2 just flipped to flower two days ago. These are from Copa but excited for what the Goji brings! Will also make f2’s with pollen from G-paS and f1 cut from Vagabond_Windy. Only have three f2 seedlings with this being the favorite so far. Hoping for all females! Thanks again for this project. Pleasure to follow along.

28 Likes

Some of the best seed’s I’ve had were very small.

11 Likes

Just a heads up. I found more regulars on the member list. I moved them up to make more TL2 space.
Please double check before adding your name again.

-----I did the editing

:green_heart: :seedling:

19 Likes

Thank you. I was only T2 when I signed up lol

5 Likes

Very excited :pray: keep up the good work guys :diya_lamp: :dizzy:

3 Likes

My second seed run with the clones finished up earlier this week. No intersex traits on this round! I updated my personal Goji thread over here: Goji OG Community Preservation Run & Beyond - #124 by NorthNorthNugs

They’ll hang for another 10 days or so and I’ll get to the shucking. @G-paS will have another FAT sack of beans heading her way in about two weeks, so everybody sign the heck up! There’s PLENTY for everyone!!! I’ll be mixing these ones together since this will represent more of an open pollination with the pollen collected from multiple males.

Good to see you pop back in @The_Lazy_Hippie and best of luck finishing out your run. I can attest to the root-bound overgrown vegetation. My clones for the sensi run have been vegging for like 12 weeks now!

31 Likes

In at 81 tl2. Thanks so much to everyone making this possible! :+1:
Edit: trust level increased, moved myself to #85 tl3

5 Likes

Just signed up, thank you to everyone involved in this project!

5 Likes

I’m in. Much obliged to all involved.

4 Likes

Luckily i was promoted today! Im also in. Wow what an amazing community!

7 Likes

Yeah! Glad to see you are TL2! These are a great one to start with.
You need to click on the pencil at the bottom of the OP and add you name.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Got one of the last seats on the bus!
TL3 #69
Thanks to all of you coming together to make this happen!

:robot:

4 Likes

hey @Dirtron , i think there are two or three of us who are doubled up on the list. i noticed myself first off, so i edited to remove my second entry. and then i see you at #69 and #90 and @estab87 at #3 and #85.

i think G-paS said that she had moved some members from TL2 to TL3 who had become regulars, so that might have created the doubles.

5 Likes

Thanks @highminwin, great catch!
I scanned but missed it!

2 Likes

I think that these sticker’s r awesome and really wanna thank everyone who’s been involved with making this project a reality and I hope that it finishes off strong… Happy growing The Doc

4 Likes

Thanks for calling this out @highminwin! I’ll head in and remove my second one, didnt realize I did this, and edit to open up for someone else.

Edit: spot #85 is now free.

5 Likes

#100 on the list. Thanks to all involved. Yes!

8 Likes

I recently got some Goji OG flower from SkunkVA at his dispensary, and it was a personal favorite for my daughter…

I’d be very appreciative if a position opened up or if someone would be willing to trade some of these beans. DM if ya can hook me up please.

@The_Lazy_Hippie very cool of you for this crowdsourcing project.

10 Likes

I would be happy to split my pack with you!
M

4 Likes

I’d be appreciative!

Thanks bud!

4 Likes