Bodhi Seeds - Goji OG Crowd Source F2 Preservation (closed)

Is it still possible to edit? You can have my sign-up @GCBudz :+1:

7 Likes

Two OGr’s hooked me up with some beans, but thank you @SensiBowl

8 Likes

@GMan we leave Montana tomorrow morning. South to Utah after dropping the girls at airport at 4am.

Follow your nose BBQ in Emigrant for dinner later. That should make ya jealous!

6 Likes

Has, yep. Is there anything there in Emigrant besides the saloon? That used to be all there was on the highway. Safe travels bro. I lived in Ogden for a year once. I like Utah, too. Enjoy! peace

2 Likes

Harvest day today! Day 69flower - maybe could have done another week but it didnt fit the schedule, tent was starting to get hot in mid 80s and need to modify my ventilation. Shoutout to @The_Lazy_Hippie for making this all happen, you rock man hope all is going well.

From the 6 females, G3 continued to have wk 3 balls and late nanners so it is most likely not going to be kept. G9, G6 and G8 were the stars of the show due to having more veg time and training - with G9 a bushy monster and g8 having the largest tops with some foxtailing, G6 bushy with tight OG nugs. G4, the unique raspberry candy one, did well and has my eye as well. Its clone backup is taking forever on the reveg - its been in stasis for awhile. Preliminary favorites before smoking are g4, g8 and g9.

Oh yea and idk what Bodhi was thinkin when he said in the description no staking needed :rofl: flop monsters!
group

G4
G8
G6
G9

52 Likes

Great follow up report! I chopped the last clone gifted me and it is drying now before shucking.

I had to haul in a dehumidifier. It is the time between furnace and air conditioning when the weather is so humid It stays between 60-99% in the house.

:green_heart: :seedling:

22 Likes

I’m so jealous of those who got in on this!

3 Likes

More seeds coming your way soon @G-paS !!

77 Likes

Do a snow angel in there.

15 Likes

:joy:

Imagine?! Too funny man. Thanks, gave me a good laugh this morning.

8 Likes

thats a profile pic if ive ever seen one

7 Likes

Well that’s a pile of seed to be sure.

6 Likes

I need someone to check my math here…

empty mason jar weighs 247.34g
same mason jar with seeds weighs 381.45g
381.45 - 247.34 = 134.11g of seeds
50 seeds = 0.81g
134g / 0.81g = 165.43 sets of 50 seeds

165 x 50 = 8,250 seeds (approximately)

YOOOOOOO!!!

61 Likes

Did you carry the 2? HA! Everybody gets seeds!

6 Likes

That’s a great yield :+1: nice job!

7 Likes

Just gonna rubber stamp and say, YEA, looks good to me brother! (Fuck math)

5 Likes

Looking forward to these. Much love. Question: is your Tare button broken?

5 Likes

No not at all, I just wanted to show what the actual weight of the jar + the seeds were for some reason… not sure why but my brain at the time thought that was more authentic for some reason lol.

10 Likes

I get it. Apprecilove your response. Thanks. That’s alotta seeds. Great job!

5 Likes

I think those are the last.

:green_heart::seedling:

6 Likes