Bodhi Seeds - Goji OG Crowd Source F2 Preservation (closed)

hows this?

14 Likes

Perfect!! Thanks for organizing that.

I’m cool to move forward with this if everyone else is.
@The_Lazy_Hippie @Stankonia @ramblinrose @catapult @antheis @Neb @Islayhearts @G-paS

Are we good with this naming convention?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

7 Likes

Heres a little update with my two favorite stretchers and shorties. Both phenos have very nice branching developing - nice to see that even the squat ones have good branching. This is 3 days after topping (I think 3), so they’re starting to grow again.

And heres lil runt… its alive and doing very well!

22 Likes

Nice thinking ahead, love it.

Along a similar vein, was there an intention to try to coordinate timing for flip? I seem to remember that being mentioned as a potential goal, at one point. Maybe we all won’t be on exactly the same schedule, but prob could be fairly close.

Thoughts?

5 Likes

Definitely agree with coordinating flip

3 Likes

I’m not too sure about that but I’m planning to flip in about 6 days or so after a bit of recovery time.

A quick update on my end here. Plants are doing well and were topped last night. It always makes me super nervous cutting back that amazing growth but sometimes you just gotta lick the stamp and send it.

Full report on pheno’s and everything on my personal thread for this grow over here: Gogi OG Community Preservation Run & Beyond

34 Likes

Couple pics of my lot. Starting to display their different expressions.

42 Likes

My tent this morning.

41 Likes

Im hoping this one is a male. The root growth on it is pretty insane compared to the other 9.

Real thick stem also.

@JoeCrowe thanks for the seed starting tips this worked out awesome!

32 Likes

3 declared male this morning, including my two favorite squatties. Starting to do transplants into the final 3 gal pots this morning!

21 Likes

i just noticed on my shorter plant the fifth node has one fan leaf thats three fingered and on the other side it has a five finger fan leaf.
curiouser and curiouser.

14 Likes

So a couple of things I wanted to comment on.

First one being when to flip. I thought it through a bit and I think trying to coordinate everyone to flip at the same time would be difficult. So I basically opened it up to running your own timelines with things as long as they can get the seeds produced for the spring box. It sounds like several of you guys might want to coordinate between each other to exchange pollen and maybe even cuts. I highly encourage that if you guys can work out the logisitics of it all. But no one will be required to filp on a certain day or anything. Do what works for you and your gardens!

Second is the naming convention to track where the cuts or pollen source came from. I love this idea and think it will greatly help in keeping things organized. The proposed letter standards work for me if it works for everyone else.

Third. Man I am LOVING seeing all these goji babies growing up. What a fun experience to see all these siblings being grown together all over the North American Continent. I can’t wait for these plants to show us what they got.

32 Likes

Ok, thanx for the re-clarification re:flipping schedule, sounds good to me.

I up-potted everyone last night. I’m gonna give them a week to settle, take clones, and then flip in say 7-10 days from now (12/12~12/15)

11 Likes

Sounds good. Yup on similar timeline here, finishing up-potting now and waiting for clones before flipping.

9 Likes

@The_Lazy_Hippie the big question is when do you do think YOU are gonna flip?

Yours were started last, that’s a lot of male pollen (I imagine you’re willing to send pollen) to be excluded from the genre pool if I flip too soon.

6 Likes

since he’s behind the group we could send him our pollen and it’ll be ready and waiting. for us to get his pollen would set everyone back pretty far.

unless of course we do a second run of seedmaking to ensure everyone has everyone else’s pollen.

7 Likes

Great job guys. I love how everyone is helping each other. Looks to be a flawless seed run with multiple people!

9 Likes

1 confirmed female

1 confirmed male

Another… who knows what it is so far

That’s it so far. Transplant next week or so. Just stoked I have the bare minimum to be useful for this project.

34 Likes

I meant to update Sunday…I will take a pic at lights on later.

@Islayhearts Nice confirmation bro! And this is just preflowers right? Man they ready to breeeed

6 Likes

Almost looks like a pistil in that third plant…

6 Likes