Bodhi Seeds - Goji OG Crowd Source F2 Preservation (closed)

Damn wide leaves!! Beautiful!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray: :hugs:

7 Likes

Thanks I’m going to reposition them and crank that light to 100% soon

Edit: also I topped them last Sunday (just the growing tips) So they would be ALOT taller right now even…

10 Likes

Plants looking healthy! :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

10 Likes

Looking great! I think you’re a week or so ahead of me in the side branch development.
I know the tall phenos are what most are probably after for more OG leaning but I do love the lil squat ones structure!

11 Likes

i hope yall find the “pine soul” pheno, it should be in those F2s somewhere right?

10 Likes

Not sure if you are interested in these in this preservation project, but I still have some Goji Queen Mother Bx seeds I made a couple years ago. I had the Queen Mother cut at the time and was lucky enough to have pack of the Snow Louts Bx V1(Goji QM cut x Snow Lotus). And I have a few Goji (personal cut) x Snow Lotus Bx v1 F2 around. There are some pictures of the grow in this thread(Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother). It was the number 10 variety. If I recall correctly @oleskool830 and @Herbie grew some out.

Glad someone is trying to do this. I attempted to F2 the Goji on here before but lost all the plants to some animal that got into my garage.

keep it up
-GH

33 Likes

Thank you so very much!

5 Likes

Thats a cool back cross - Im sure someone would want to f2 it! How was the queen mother cut? Any special goji traits we should keep an eye for?

8 Likes

Hell yeah! An unforgettable run of that excellent herb! I would love to repeat it.

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Watch the stem color in flower, that will narrow it down quickly. After that, the structure of the main top. The Goji’s that I have preferred always had a more open structure, typical of an OG, vs the stacks at the end of all the tops.

Take a look at the thread I linked. There was a heavy lean towards the Blockhead, but Im cool with that. Blockhead is a beast.

Cant go wrong with Goji
-GH

14 Likes

Watch your mail box old timer
-GH

6 Likes

I like the purple stem ones.:wink:

5 Likes

I could use some help figuring out what’s going on with these plants. 1st time using jacks nutes and having a tough time making these plants happy

@ReikoX I know you use jacks in your veg room have u experienced anything like this?

@JoeCrowe You know more about DWC than anyone else i can think of any ideas :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

I’ve never used Jack’s but you may have a lockout. @Neb What’s your ph?

5 Likes

6.0-6.1

All the plants are sharing the same mix some are doing better than others

9 Likes

The ph seems fine. Others may wanna chime in but because you’re in hydro I would back off the nutrients on them. Feed them at half strength and see if they bounce back. If that happened to me and it has I’d flush them and start over with a weaker nutrient solution.

6 Likes

i think i’ll take the 2 worst looking plants and do that. But one of them ill up the nutes a bit just to see what happens lol

I suspect it is some form of lock out I’m just not sure why.

5 Likes

I hear you. They still look good and green. You’re catching it at the right time. It’s something minor.

6 Likes

Yeah me too from over or under fertilizing… :pensive:

5 Likes

jacks recommends way higher ec than the general hydro nutes i was previously using.

5 Likes