Looking for Euttierria from York Genetics<-------Is this strain available for trade here on OG?

I have a couple old timer buddies (69 and 73 years) who I’ve known now for 35+ years. One suffers from terrible chronic pain, the other from insomnia and restless leg syndrome. I am understanding that this York Genetics strain is great for treating both. If you have a pack available for trade do please send me a PM and we can work something out. Thanks and have a great day.

17 Likes

I believe @HolyAngel did a run of these. He may have what you need.

13 Likes

Heh… I’m already one step ahead of you. Currently been pollinating my SSDD cut with reversed Triangle Kush pollen :yum:

And yes I do still have a pack of those SSDD F2 BX1’s left if you want one.
It’s SSDD F2 #1 x (SSDD F2 #1 x Starlite)

31 Likes

About to trim up some today such a great smoke going to have to get into some I have left and find another keeper loved every pheno of the 4 I grew already @HolyAngel

12 Likes

Your SSDD cut is an original in clone form? Pardon a greenhorn question.

2 Likes

My cut is one I found in f2’s from a seedrun done by Sebring here in 2018. I’ve since searched through 3 SSDD F1 packs and at least 60 F2 beans so far and haven’t found anything I liked better nor a male with her features.

26 Likes

I never cease to be impressed with your dedication to working and sitting through this line, dude! I need to pop some of those BX1s I got in the fundraiser box you and @monkeyman put together, I sent a couple of them out to folks a few at a time since there were two packs, love to see you spreading the SSDD

13 Likes

Trying… I’m especially proud of this one:

29 Likes

Just wanted to add the anecdote that I recently went through 4 ssdd beans. 3 females 1 male and all 4 were disappointing. There are great phenos in the line for sure but may require high numbers to find what you’re looking for. Are you after a specific pheno of ssdd or what? Bodhi’s SSDD crosses have tons of SSDD dominant phenos from what I’ve seen. Of course Holy’s work is a great place to look as well but as he said he’s already reversing TK onto his cut.

8 Likes

I have some homemade Cap Junky x Silver Sunshine fems a friend made just recently. @syzygy I’ve never grown a single Bodhi strain so I’d really just be looking for a nice female I don’t kill! :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve got some sunshine daydream kicking around, def many crosses floating around too. @djsf actually threw some banana cream pie pollen I sent him at a ssdd and sent me some of the seeds, if ur looking for a preservation run, it would be an honor to have u carry on that work. I’ve been wanting to see something done with em given his recent passing. Also got some of the original too that I can toss ya to work with

No trade needed, u have hooked me up plenty already, just shoot an addy and say the word and I’ll get em on their way to ya :slight_smile:

8 Likes

That’s a generous offer @AzSeaindooin420 but I’m strictly smalltime with limited tent space. And I understand there are already a bunch of the SSDD beans out there from the seeds @HolyAngel made last year I think. I think I would be better off crossing my Triangle Kush to a different Bodhi strain and trading some of my fems with HolyAngel for some of his SSDD x Triangle Kush seeds.

11 Likes

I’m out of likes but that sounds like a plan to me :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Well like I said if ur not interested in the cross i do have the ssdd from the Sebring coop, think they were f3. No plans for em so if u need em just let me know

5 Likes

Everyone reading this is now thinking what will @HolyAngel want for SSSD times triangle :thinking:

7 Likes

Wrong thread. Sorry

@AzSeaindooin420 Thank you very much, I will definitely let you know.

2 Likes

I was introduced to a strain called Black Triangle, have read up on it and I believe that would be a nice strain to work with the Triangle Kush.

@LoveDaAutos u find the droids ur looking for yet?

6 Likes

So I am growin sone Black Triangle this summer.

It got neglected while I w as away and I’m trying to nurse some life out of it

3 Likes