BOG Bubble open pollination and others

Offering some packs up of these genetics. These will be $1 a seed. Packs over 20 beans will include free shipping. This will be for US only.

First pic is BOG Bubble open pollination. I have separated the indica/sativa moms I used.

Second pic is Larry og/chem power x chem91/gdp/blueberry syrup

Third pic is Larry og x chem power f2

Cashapp/Venmo for right now. PayPal is being sketchy

13 Likes

This doesn’t seem to be a co-op run, but a member flat-out advertising his seed sale without bothering to think about a sponsorship. Asking for postage is one thing, but if you’re selling seeds you should talk to @LemonadeJoe.

6 Likes

I didn’t know where else to put it. If you could point me in the right direction, I’ll gladly change where it should go. I’m also new to this site, so still figuring things out

2 Likes

Switched it up

For one-off seed sales, I think that’s allowed if you don’t advertise too aggressively; I’d try putting it in the Trading Post section, maybe here:

If you’re gonna be trying to sell the seeds you’re making on a regular basis, you’d still want to talk to LJ, but for minor private sales I’ve seen other people doing it without a problem.

2 Likes

These are just one off. I won’t be making anymore of these

2 Likes

I’ll purchase 25 EACH of the LARRY OG Crosses, PM your Venmo Address, please. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: I’m in Maine, BTW.

2 Likes

Please reach out to @LemonadeJoe prior to attempting to make sales en-bulk.

6 Likes