Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Dude! So glad that worked out! Keep us updated!

7 Likes

Will do. The guy is supposed to ship this week, will have my fingers crossed till they make it, lol. Thanks again brother, really appreciate you finding them for me.

5 Likes

Anyone holding onto some Headband, Faceoff OG, Larry OG, or any Girl Scout Cookies (or variations of it?){GSC you’ve personally grown and tested and are impressed with}

1 Like

I have some Faceoff OG Bx2 that I got from Stickyjones (10 R/P), and Lifesaver Cookies [not tested by me, but I have one in veg] that I got from Purple-N-Hairy (7 R/P). Yours if you want them.

2 Likes

Anyone got a pack of those cheech wizard f2s :mage:‍♂ :eyes:

3 Likes

Sorry bro, I had to give my pack away as we were short on that strain in Canada. I am sure someone will have a pack for you.

3 Likes

Now that’s a impressive stash we gotta get you up to the 1k mark then you can start looking to rent out here to store them all @misterbee :joy:

10 Likes

13 Likes

They have your name on them @DesertHeartGardens
No need for a trade. The seeds themselves tell me to “Pay It Forward”

21 Likes

Yeah, I’m on the Waiting List for a Storage Bay… :rofl: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hey everyone… just me. I wanted to say there is a gathering here of great people. The sharing is beyond any site I’ve been on… and not junk but hard workings of excellent crosses by peeps with a good eye and a love for this wonderful plant of ours…
Feminized Autos is what is amazing me the most because it’s almost unheard of elsewhere… some gifted directly from the source, others picked up via swaps from growers who got them from them…

My only complaint, like many of us… what to freaking grow next… ugh.

16 Likes

i always … always read it in his goofy ass stoner voice… never fails loll congratz on finally finding them now you have blue kush and blue moon rocks?

1 Like

:rofl: i thought you owned the place :kissing:

many thanx the beans landed safely yours should beeee there soon i had my normal ka-fu-fall and was a few days late gettin them away

~lime~

3 Likes

Lo and Behold, I left the door of he Beehive ajar, nodded off this afternoon. When I woke up, I found Praying Mantis, Molokia Frost, and Bubble Milk wedged in the Entrance. Nothing but THANKS need to be said, so T-H-A-N-K-S!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

:heart::heart::heart: Most Definitely echo this :heart::heart::heart:

:man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

5 Likes

Speaking of such things, without specifically ordering little baggies, does anyone know of anything around the house to put a few seeds for sending in the mail? I understand the washer to protect them from getting crushed, but how about the “envelope” part? Does that make sense?? Lol

3 Likes

@Perro I have crafted them out of cardboard and or heavy cardstock. Just create a void for the beans and tape em up good. I have also seen partial pen tubes used/ taped up.
:green_heart::v::sunglasses:

One Love ☆ DJSF

4 Likes

Perfect! Thanks so much @DJSF !! :wave:

Much Much Love!! :blush:

2 Likes

@Perro always happy to help! Good luck with your crafty endeavors! :sunglasses:

☆DJSF

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2).