Bog Seeds Availability Info

Do you know which podcast he is referring too?

1 Like

I don’t. It just says the James is going to have Jr on a show. Maybe a podcast, maybe a zoom call. No idea what “show” he is talking about. I can see if James will say when and where to find it/watch the interview

2 Likes

Inquiring minds want to know….

1 Like

I just commented on his post. We’ll see if he responds to it

2 Likes

How’s I got him blocked and I’m posting on his drivel :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

He been saying that two years lol

Do a punnet square and see what happens when you cross two homozygous recessives…. It’s easy math.
Those sour bubble he’s selling are made from a pair of those so what is all the progeny? Bog posted plenty of pics of what his mom looks like. Do your homework.

Here, I’ll help for those who never took 9th grade biology.

1 Like

The one he pays for lol

1 Like

At this point you oughta look beyond being right or wrong about James Bean here dude. Look at the way you’re acting. You post screenshots on IG of Bog messaging you about integrity over everything, and here you are calling people retarded, cucks, and blocking people who tell you to calm down.

Whether you’re right or wrong, you are not going about this the right way.

2 Likes

I’ve blocked only but 1 guy who told me f2 are homogenous lol! and sungrown mids who I lost all respect for in 2 seconds. No I don’t hang with cult members rushing to defend a con. If you don’t like it don’t watch.
Some guys have been eating dinner with roaches so long they’re used to it.
When people do retarded shit I’ll tell them, if not how do they know they’re being retarded? Ignoring that shit is how Q anon got started.

7 Likes

See, now that’s a direct lie. You blocked me on IG after calling me retarded, because I asked why you’re so angry.

Not going to go back and forth, the stage is yours.

3 Likes

It’s funny. I did message James Bean today asking if he thinks he will ever get a drop of Blue Moon Rocks. I was just on reading through where someone mentioned my Sour Bubble run. It would not let me reply. Then I looked and my PM to James Bean is to a generic user and I have no access to that thread. So clearly he blocked me for having the nerve to ask a question. So now I have different feelings about that guy.

5 Likes

For the past few hours it hasn’t shown James Beans thread, and it looks like his account is down. I can’t look up Tony G either. Pretty sure IG is having issues, or both of those guys got reported.

Ya you’re right actually, don’t lie down with dogs you won’t get fleas. Any other James bean seeds here now cult members should just unfollow me now and spare me the effort since were built different.

2 Likes

His ig must have gotten reported and taken down. The page isn’t available anymore

1 Like

It showed for me, I was reading it. The PM I sent him is now to a generic Instagram User. I can still get to Tony G, but James Bean no longer exists as far as Instagram show me.

2 Likes

Ah, I see, so it’s not just me, cool. Not very familiar with IG. Only joined it for a buddy.

1 Like

I guess we’re not getting that show now with Jr on it

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say that, James bean may try and get him on an episode of Dude Grows Show or something, I’ve heard him on there a few times in the past. His account should get unbanned soon, I’d imagine.

Since it looks like that account went down just as I was responding to you @Tonygreen you were correct, I did have a branchy pheno in my Sour Bubble grow tucked in the back left :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The eyes don’t lie. Wish I saw your thread when it was going on. Much love for what you do Doug! Real canna people :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2: I remember every sour bubble I seen, they don’t understand I’ve spent a third of my life playing in that field exclusively.

There is a reason my icmag tag was “known bubblehead” before ha!

You’ll notice it was the hungriest too, higher energy demands in those.

In b4 he says I got his page took down. He told his captive audience I only came around after bog died. I been around longer than him. Thankfully I decided to make gorilla bubble the only strain development thread documented every single step of the way, maybe the only one to that extent. Love the internet.

OGs aren’t his market anyway, it’s new growers who google “bog seeds USA”

14 Likes