BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run

+1 for LSD! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the show and seeds @DougDawson, was a pleasure to follow.

8 Likes

Another killer BOG run, thanks DougDawson!

2 Likes

Bog bubble has my vote

10 Likes

Thanks a lot @DougDawson for a GR8 show and now I got a shot for the encore on the wiki! WAHOO what a fabulous show with a greater ending! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::sunglasses::facepunch::star_struck::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@DougDawson Thanks for making these for the Overgrow community and your never ending generousity. Plus enduring being sick during this grow which I have enjoyed watching from the start. :boom: :sunglasses: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Already done my friend. You all can cast your votes here.

9 Likes

I want to see the BOG BUBBLE 🫧, I here by cast my vote :ballot_box:! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

What a wonderful milestone and achievement for your BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation run @DougDawson. Saw the early signup edit and of course excitement began to brew! Thank you for sharing your abundance with this sign up. It’s a refreshing reminder for me in more ways than one. Hope you’re having a pleasant day. Many blessings and much love

2 Likes

Thanks Doug!
And another vote for BOG bubble. :partying_face:

3 Likes

Vote at the link to the thread above @PineTarBastard , I put up a poll. :v:

5 Likes

I was scared I’d miss the signups for this one!! Glad I checked, I have a feeling this one will fill up fast. We’ve all been watching a drooling over this one for a while now.

Thanks @DougDawson you fucking rock!!!

2 Likes

Very nice grow @DougDawson and thank you for the hard work! Already voted on th the poll too.

2 Likes

Thanks Doug looking forward to another BOG legend

2 Likes

SINGLE HANDEDLY PRESERVING THE LEGENDS NAME ! One strain at a time! For your birthday we’re getting you a big ass vacuum for that tent “for scale you know”

11 Likes

Thank you so much Doug for your hard work on BOG genetics’ preservation and always being such a positive influence on this community! @DougDawson

:pray:

8 Likes

Eenie Meenie Miney mo…

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for another round of BOG preservation.

3 Likes

Already looking ahead to the next preservation project…just wow love your inspiring work Doug thank you :green_heart::pray:

1 Like

I would love to see this happen with Bog Bubble if those are the real thing! In the last 2 years I have tried 4 different packs of Bog Bubble from different sources (SHN, Auction, A few old packs from a friend), NONE of them have turned out like Bog Bubble I grew 7 years ago.

I’m not sure if I just had bad luck or what, but that is certainly a nostalgic strain I’ve tried to chase down for years. Cheers, all of them are great options!

6 Likes

@donuchee I think you just signed up. You may want to fix your name/handle as they won’t know who that name belongs to.

1 Like