What would you all like to see a repro on next?

Hey there OG. So I am wrapping up my latest project on BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy and wondering what you all would like to see done next? I am thinking either BOG LSD, BOG Bubble or BOG Sour Blu Tooth. Here are the writeups on all 3. I will put up a vote and let OG decide what they would prefer to see next. :v:

56 Likes

Cast your votes here. :wink:

Which BOG strain should I repro next?
  • BOG LSD
  • BOG Bubble
  • BOG Sour Blu Tooth

0 voters

50 Likes

The first two are fast! :fast_forward:

4 Likes

I just cast the official vote :ballot_box: for the BOG BUBBLE 🫧 :+1::star_struck::facepunch::wink::tophat::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

IMG_4318

You really know how to get us all wound up! :joy::joy::joy::star_struck::wink:

3 Likes

I’m out of likes for 72 hours.

His quote above shows BOG himself might vote for Bog Bubble.

Thank You @DougDawson for having the vote and doing the seedrun once it’s chosen!

7 Likes

No problem @BudWhisperer. In the end, all 3 will be getting done. Just figured I would go with what OG wants most first.

8 Likes

BOG Bubble is supposed to be a great medicinal strain so that’s got my vote for sure.

7 Likes

Going to be needing a new design once the votes are in @CADMAN :wink:

5 Likes

Another for BOG Bubble, keep that train rolling @DougDawson!!

2 Likes

thanks @DougDawson i say the bubble, really og of you my northern friend hope your well

3 Likes

LSD is on abuela’s list. >click<

though i know Bog Bubble is good for med crosses.
either will be good.

very cool that you are staying focused on BOG’s stuff @DougDawson
we appreciate your endeavors.

10 Likes

Didn’t you already grow the bubble one?
I’d vote lsd personally.

6 Likes

I’d love the BOG Bubble for its medicinal properties, but I voted LSD as I love diesels and Lifesaver was an amazing cross it’s own right

It has TGA Subcool’s Jacks Cleaner Blueberry as a momma I thought, which to my knowledge is just about impossible to find the JCB on its own, but I thought a few OGers hold BOG Lifesaver packs?

9 Likes

I am going to say Bog bubble. Brings back a lot of nostalgia.

Still can’t believe BOG is gone. He was really a character.

5 Likes

I remember staying up until 2 a.m. to buy LSD seeds back when I was on IC many years ago. BOG had been MIA for a long time, and it was his first drop back. I got the seeds, but they were in my stolen vault many moons ago.
Needless to say, I voted LSD!

11 Likes

I remember and miss seeing his booth at Emerald cup and high Times cannabis cup back when I’ve still lived in California, those were good days.

I didn’t get to know as much about him as I should have until after he passed sadly…

5 Likes

Nope, did Sour Bubble, not BOG Bubble.

6 Likes

Looks like BOG Bubble is in the lead by 1 vote. Going to be a close one. Going to leave this up for a day or 2 to get as much input as possible. :v:

11 Likes

LSD let’s goooo

5 Likes