BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run

@DougDawson Thanks for making these for the Overgrow community and your never ending generousity. Plus enduring being sick during this grow which I have enjoyed watching from the start. :boom: :sunglasses: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Already done my friend. You all can cast your votes here.

9 Likes

I want to see the BOG BUBBLE 🫧, I here by cast my vote :ballot_box:! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

What a wonderful milestone and achievement for your BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation run @DougDawson. Saw the early signup edit and of course excitement began to brew! Thank you for sharing your abundance with this sign up. It’s a refreshing reminder for me in more ways than one. Hope you’re having a pleasant day. Many blessings and much love

2 Likes

Thanks Doug!
And another vote for BOG bubble. :partying_face:

3 Likes

Vote at the link to the thread above @PineTarBastard , I put up a poll. :v:

5 Likes

I was scared I’d miss the signups for this one!! Glad I checked, I have a feeling this one will fill up fast. We’ve all been watching a drooling over this one for a while now.

Thanks @DougDawson you fucking rock!!!

2 Likes

Very nice grow @DougDawson and thank you for the hard work! Already voted on th the poll too.

2 Likes

Thanks Doug looking forward to another BOG legend

2 Likes

SINGLE HANDEDLY PRESERVING THE LEGENDS NAME ! One strain at a time! For your birthday we’re getting you a big ass vacuum for that tent “for scale you know”

11 Likes

Thank you so much Doug for your hard work on BOG genetics’ preservation and always being such a positive influence on this community! @DougDawson

:pray:

8 Likes

Eenie Meenie Miney mo…

3 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for another round of BOG preservation.

3 Likes

Already looking ahead to the next preservation project…just wow love your inspiring work Doug thank you :green_heart::pray:

1 Like

I would love to see this happen with Bog Bubble if those are the real thing! In the last 2 years I have tried 4 different packs of Bog Bubble from different sources (SHN, Auction, A few old packs from a friend), NONE of them have turned out like Bog Bubble I grew 7 years ago.

I’m not sure if I just had bad luck or what, but that is certainly a nostalgic strain I’ve tried to chase down for years. Cheers, all of them are great options!

6 Likes

@donuchee I think you just signed up. You may want to fix your name/handle as they won’t know who that name belongs to.

1 Like

Thanks again @DougDawson

I grew up reading - and drooling - about BOG genetics before I could grow any so I really appreciate the opportunity to try it now, and work you put in here.

Well done!

My vote would be bog bubble for the next run. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I got in!!! Thanks @DougDawson for this. You’ve been killing it with all the b.o.g Genetics bro. Hopefully soon we’ll see a sour lifesaver run?

2 Likes

What was the nostalgic BogBubble like for you? I believe BOG mentions the selections over time with respect to flavors within the more current offerings of BogBubble compared to the earlier offerings. I don’t want to misspeak so will look for the quote to share.

I’d imagine reflections of those early BogBubble releases can still be found when delving into f gen populations of most of his work. All of his work is pretty much based on his BogBubble. Hope you find the delicious BOG types that you’re nostalgic of. Many blessings and much love

Edit to add the quote, it’s from Icmag I believe the thread title is “Recent BogBubble?” circa 2014:

It’s still nice bubblegum and the ladies seem to love that flavor best. More grape and orange phenotypes than regular bubblegum now but they are both very nice.

Bogglegum on the other hand is NL5 crossed to Bogbubble and it also tastes like bubblegum.

Sour Boggle does have some yummy flavor that is sometimes like old bubblegum in flavor.

7 Likes

Nice work @DougDawson another great run! Your an animal. I can’t wait to see what you pick next, I voted LSD but with BOG you can’t lose. Nice work much love. :pray: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes