BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run

They are seedling starter bags. I fill them with coco and grow the seedlings in them.

Then when the time comes, you plant the whole bag into the new pot.

Yes, I have cups that go over the clear ones. I need to get some more of those, I am a few short.

23 Likes

Ok OG, it looks like at this point we have 10 strong seedlings. 2 of the ones that were stuck in their membranes don’t look like they will make it at this point. If all 10 keep doing well we are all set, if not I will plant a few more. I also cranked the light up some to help keep them from stretching too much.

63 Likes

Nothin’ better than a gang of BOG’s :beers:

4 Likes

so much awesome about to go down!!
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is it not referred to as a “gaggle” of Bogs?

:thinking: :rofl:

5 Likes

I have a few bags of these here, but I haven’t used them yet…
It seems practical in terms of carrying out transplants!!!
Are they really biodegradable???

4 Likes

A Boggle, if you will! :joy: :fist:t3:

7 Likes

Better than a group of these in your tent!

7 Likes

Nice documentation of the magic/method that goes into starting seeds in this thread, good documentation with those photos.

4 Likes

They’re excellent for starting your plants and when you want to transplant, they are supposedly biodegradable , iv been using them for a ‘minute’ now and it’s SO easy to transplant them into a bigger container - i use them most times and they allow for your plants to settle quickly in their new pots etc.

I use them for Autos too, as up-potting is EASY with the ‘T-bag material’.the bags are made of.

Highly recommend using them for starting seeds AND putting clones in … :ok_hand:.

Gaz. :facepunch:.

15 Likes

do you keep the growing medium that dry on the top?? looks interesting, those coffe filter things inside of a cup

1 Like

It’s not really dry at all and it’s coco, no soil bud.

5 Likes

I had some of these. Holy memories

1 Like

Hey OG, just a quick update. Just gave them their first very small tasted of nutes. The 10 are doing good. The 2 I didn’t think would make it look bad but they are greening up so they may just make it after all. Just a quick pic for you all. Have a good night.

62 Likes

Good solid start to your Sw & So Cindy run @doug

Best wishes being sent across the ‘pond’. !

:facepunch:
Gaz.

3 Likes

They are growing fast, lookin good. Won’t be long and there will be seeds popping

2 Likes

Hey there OG. Just dropping your daily update. So the 10 still seem happy, will likely move these into pots this coming weekend. The one seed never surfaced so we can call it a write off. The 2 that I thought may not make it are looking even better today and their first true leaves are showing so it looks like we are going to be back at 12 plants. Here is your pic of the day, have a great night OGers.

Here are the 2 I thought may not make it.

66 Likes

Looking great @DougDawson !

:grin: :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks man, so far so good. They seem to be off to a good start so I am pretty pleased.

17 Likes

yeah looks absolutly like a good start! BOG gear is so amazing! i need to pay attention when the time comes to sign up :slight_smile:

the book BOG published around 2005 .i think, it was around that time, is such a good read!

8 Likes