BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run

As I love this phase of the plant, this expectation of growth and leaving the earth of how it will develop is really cool.
Your plants always develop very well @DougDawson, your latest BOG runs prove this, you can feel very satisfied and thank you for sharing these unique strains with the community.
Here in Brazil, “my grower mentor” has always admired BOG’s history and this reflected in me and others from the same generation, that we have the same appreciation for this work…
Good job brother, may Jah bless your garden always. Peace…

21 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @FPunk :v:

6 Likes

Hey OG, me again, lol. So I just gave the seedlings another gentle feed and all are looking fine. The 2 that that didn’t look good are coming around quick now so looks like they will be good to go. I did dig out the 1 seed that didn’t grow a tail and it still hasn’t. It also is going darker, so I tossed it.

Here are the other 12.

Onward we go. Still figure to up pot them this weekend. Have a great evening OG. :v:

55 Likes

Thanks for crushing it once again Doug! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

The dirty dozen, nice little group Doug. :+1:

9 Likes

Yeah, it’s a good number. I am pretty thrilled with the germ rates this round. 12 out of 13 is pretty good. I have no idea why that one seeds stalled but it’s not a big deal. Plenty of genetic diversity there to get the job done. I wonder what the Male/Female ratio will be like :thinking:

26 Likes

8 girls and 4 boys. :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

That would be great. I got to try for a new record in pollen collection and seeds produced, lol. That means I got to get more than 32k seeds and 1/4 lb of pollen. Shooting for the moon this run brother.

31 Likes

images (5)

8 Likes

Seems you already hit the moon. Think youre shooting for Pluto.

8 Likes

Never thought I’d be so excited to watch a plant grow.
All the best! 7f-5m

2 Likes

@DougDawson is a trailblazer, pushing the limits. Hope you succeed at the goals you have se… gonna be a epic seed run. So excited

1 Like

Thanks all. Going to try to get my 2x2 taken down and replaced with a 4x4 this weekend after I up pot the seedlings. I see a lot of nute mixing coming in my future. Thinking of trying Jack’s for the first time. Not on the seed run but on my bud run. Will stick with GH for my seed run, don’t want to be experimenting there.

21 Likes

Looking good so far. Can’t wait to see them get bigger and show their expressions.

4 Likes

You and me both bud. I am looking forward to it.

7 Likes

Love jack’s simple and cost effective! Looking great so far

4 Likes

I have heard good things about Jack’s. I picked up their Clone 15-6-17, Tap 15-5-20, Bloom 10-30-20 and Finish 7-15-30. We shall see how it goes.

9 Likes

I’m familiar with the general, bloom, part A+B

1 Like

Hey OG, so just checked in on my seedlings and things are progressing well. Just a quick pic for you all.

52 Likes

Very nice Doug! Are those plant cups the ones the roots just grow through so you can transplant the whole thing?

3 Likes