BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction in honour of brother Useful

dang, how did i miss this? LOL

@TopShelfTrees1
look’n forward to this, bro :slight_smile:

useful sure had a really good taste *RIP *

10 Likes

Glad to have you along my brother :facepunch:t2: for real. I was just discussing with a few really old school breeders who my biggest influences were and are…. It was hard but I said 8 old school and 8 new school, be very glad to hear that you were included in this list along with my brother useful. You are definitely no slouch either , for real. Thanks for your blessing :facepunch:t2:

10 Likes

Nono, THAT is a steal

Current bid is 7$
Giant racks on rails

591592-1313246

It’s in Ontario btw :grin:

8 Likes

received_158680303879181

7 Likes

Ahhh seed collection storage

1 Like

Speaking of seed storage, did you guys see the way @BCC shipped the Chernobyl seeds to Gpas?!!

8 Likes

Wow. Thats really cool.

2 Likes

Reminds me of our Dollarama clone shippers!!! :rofl:

3 Likes

Those racks on rails are a nightmare once you get any weight on them though haha.
Had to use those in a previous job, and they were pretty flimsy.
Having said that, my previous employer were the cheapest mfuckers around, so they probably got the worst ones haha.

They were literally in the cash business, and never wanted to spend any of it hahaha :laughing:

:v:

4 Likes

Ahhh nice! Those are the same coin cases I use for my seeds too.
They come with foam inserts that are detachable to fit different size coins too.

15 Likes

The ones I posted are from Canada revenu agency offices. Ronen systems brand is some sturdy stuff.

But at 7$ I’d take them even if they didn’t move at all haha

12ft x 3ft x 6ft 10" per row is huge though…

8 Likes

These are awesome! @SonsOfAvery Amazon?

1 Like

Now you have me drooling over stuff, watching an auction for stuff I can’t even buy lol.

2 Likes

You still have 3 days to think about it :laughing::wink:

1 Like

@imstinky do you have a thread with the gmo x boo ? Really wanted to run that one.

2 Likes

I got mine on Ebay, I try not to buy things from Jeff😆
But yeh I’m sure they’re pretty widely available, i just searched “plastic coin cases”.

And the stickers I got from Stickerapp.
I have a portfolio with them so they sell my art on their website, and ever so often I cash in on my sales and use the money to order a load of stickers from them.
https://stickerapp.com/sticker-shop/designers/aqueminiarts

3 Likes

Very cool! I’ve been trying to keep my $ out of his pockets too. Respect :facepunch:t2: I absolutely love those! Looks so professional, honestly those could be sold by a breeder outright. I love the look yours have! Got me excited just seeing it! Thanks brotha @SonsOfAvery

2 Likes

Everything is moving along nicely. Still one iffy seedling but the rest I have confidence in. 19-20 is definitely good numbers to work with.

34 Likes

They look great!
I’m “rooting” for all your seedlings :seedling:

8 Likes

Righteous project. Good luck making this a successful memorial.
Peace and Love.

4 Likes